Home

Harrison POV

We were laying in the bed in a room surrounded by her scent. Her legs thrown over mine as her arms held me tightly like I would disappear. If you couldn't tell instead of staying in an empty room I stayed in hers.

Her mark seems like it grew maybe because of the power now flowing through her veins. Being able was to hold her was absolutely amazing and I didn't notice how beautiful she had gotten not that she wasn't already absolutely perfect. It was around five in the morning and for some reason I was wide awake looking at Athena like a creep.

She adjusted herself in my arms so she was basically laying on top of me. Her hands moving so they were wrapped around my neck and mine found her hips.

"You know it is rude to stare and it is creepy to stare at a sleeping person." She whispered sleep still evident in her voice. I'm not going to lie her morning voice is really hot.

"Good morning babe." I whispered into her ear causing a groan to escape from her lips. Her head lifted from my neck as she looked into my eyes a smile teasing her lips.

"Shut up," She said sitting up so that she was now straddling me. Her eyes were brown this morning. Looking around the room I noticed that we were in the pack house in her bed.

"I want to go home Harrison." She said looking down at me her eyes flashing blue before settling back to their original color. Smiling I grab her arm and pull her towards me.

"We can go home when Andreas wale up, he had a long night." I said covering her with the blanket. Her lips found mine promptly as she wrapped her arms around me. He lips were always soft, my hands found her waist as she grind her self into me a trail of moans leaving her lips as I grip her butt.

4 hours later

We laid next to each other naked and Athena was panting for breath. Smiling she looked over at me and kissed my cheek, "I really missed you, but I'm going to go shower." She said getting out of bed walking to the connected bathroom.

Shaking my head I go into the bathroom to join her in the shower that was way smaller than ours but still good amount of space. Wrapping my arms around her I help her wash and she helped me until we got out about half hour later.

Athena POV

When we were finished dressing I went to take Andreas mashed strawberry and bananas out of the mini fridge and going to his room. I took it out of the freezer last night and put in into the fridge last night so it can be ready for him to eat.

Harrison followed close behind me to find Andreas still asleep in his crib. Smiling I push back his curls I pick him up out of his crib rubbing his back waking him softly. His eyes opened softly as he started to whine in my arms smiling, I rock him until quiet down.

I felt Harrison arms wrap around my waist. Andreas stopped whining when he saw his dad behind me. Smiling I sat down and took out one of his spoons sitting down and fed him his breakfast. I only had him on the bottle for breakfast if he was to sleepy to eat.

"You think I should just bathe him when we get home?" I asked wiping the food from around Andreas mouth.

"That would be great." Nodding my head I change him into something warm so he don't get sick on the way home. I didn't have to pack because he had clothes at our house to.