Meeting the Pack and so much more

Harrison POV

Today was the day that Athena was going to meet the pack, they were all really excited to meet their Luna after I told them that I found her a few months ago. Right now, I was sitting in the living room while she was upstairs getting ready. We were having a simple cookout, so I told her to dress comfortable, so I don't know what took her so damn long.

After about another 20 minutes she came down looking edible even though she was only wearing a baggy sweat suit, but she looked fine. Smiling I grab her hand and walk her through the back door. The pack house was about a fifteen-minute walk through the pack When we got to the wood, she gave me a look.

"I am wearing white sneakers. And why are we walking in the woods so late at night." Shaking my head, I turn my back to her and told her to jump up. Wrapping my arm around her thighs I carried her through the woods.

Every now and then she would make comments how beautiful the pack land was. Her hands tightened around my neck as we heard the nose from the kids playing and the adults laughing.

"They'll love you don't worry." I said as her heart beat sped up. She hummed in agreement, but her body still tightened around mine. As we stepped into the clearing where the pack neighborhood was I heard a small gasp leave her lips.

Unlike most alphas I decided to build many homes and apartment buildings on the land with the pack house being more of a community center. The pack house was also an orphanage for children taken by rouges that we rescued and those who parents have died. Of course, there was the pups from other packs that was not desired so we take them in.

I know that they smelled me because everyone eyes found mine and soon, they found my mate on my back. Pretty soon after my pack released howls to the moon in happiness of finally meeting their Luna. It was pretty funny watching the pups who didn't yet have a pack try to howl but just ended up clapping.

Stepping into the clearing I squat down letting Athena off my back grabbing her hand pulling her to the fire making sure to speak to all of my pack members even though they were more interested in speaking to their Luna who smiles and introduced herself to everyone.

"Are you hungry baby?" I whispered into her ear receiving the mind link from Jason saying that all of the food was done. In werewolf tradition the Luna eat first then the Alpha. Smiling she nod her head as she start to walk beside me as a little girl threw herself into Athena. If I wasn't there she would have tackled her to the ground.

A growl slipped from my lips as Emmanuel scratched against the surface until a small laugh slipped from Athena's lips as she released my hand and hugged the little girl back.

"Are you okay hon?" The little girl looked up at her smiling before running away to play with the other kids.

"I told you the pack would love you." Smiling she bumped me with her shoulder mumbling for me to shut up. We walked over to the food table where I made both of us a plate. After I made our plates we sat down at the table where my parents gamma couple and beta couple sit along with my little brother and sister. The only people at the table that met my mate was my parents and Beta couple when they went with me to the city and I ran into her at the mall.

After everyone got their food they sat down and introduced themselves to my mate. The night was full of laughing until My Gamma female asked, "So now that you are her when will we have the Luna ceremony?" small growl slipped from my lips at the question. Me and Athena have talked about the marking and mating but she wanted to take things slow so we were