Putting Andreas to bed

Athena POV

The party seemed to have gone on forever when in reality it was only a few hours before we did gifts. There were so many blankets, teddys, and toys for Andreas and I know that all of this was going to be hard to carrie. We ended up putting Andreas in a play pin with the other babies along with some toys.

Harrison was talking to some Alphas and some Pack men while I was talking to Lunas and some pack women. Looking over into the play pin I see that Andreas is asleep in the play pin. Smiling I go over and picking him up causing him to shift in my arms.

Walking over to Harrison I tap his shoulder causing sparks to run up my hand. "Everything okay babe?" He asked a small smile playing on his lips. I felt my heart beat speed up as his eyes locked with mine. He still does this to me after everything that we have been through.

"I'm going to go put Andreas to bed, he had a long day." Smiling he said good bye to the guys.

"I'll help you. We still on Xavier?" He asked. Xavier didn't say anything just nodded his head. Harrison threw his arm around me and pulled me towards Andreas bedroom. It always felt good for him to touch me, even if it wasn't sexual.

"Are you okay with him staying here tonight?" I asked rocking a sleeping Andreas in my arms. Smiling he shake his head.

"I was thinking about staying her for the night since it's already what?" He glances at his gold watch, "almost twelve so I'll stay in one of the empty rooms and head home in the morning." He said his arm still around my shoulder. Smiling I allow him to lead me to Andreas room.

"He's so perfect." I whispered laying Andreas into the crib. I felt Harrison arms wrap around my waist, it was weird when we first decided to take a break but now it's like when we first met and not knowing when we can touch.

Turning around in his arms I felt my eyes shift to blue. "Your eyes are beautiful." He said causing laugh to escape my throat. His arms tightened around me as his lips found mine.

Pulling away shake my head slightly, "I have actually been learning to control it and the other things that have been happening to me." I whispered kissing his cheek. Taking a deep breath I disconnect myself from his arms.

Turning around I take off his shoes and change him into one of his nighties which is just like a shorts onesie with short sleeves and tucking him in leaving him to sleep. Leaning down I kiss Andreas and walking out of the room with Harrison following behind me.

"So, what else have you been controlling?" He asked looking me dead in my now brown eyes. Grabbing his hand, I pull him to his office that is also on this floor. When we finally got there, I put the pin in and opened the door.

Sitting at his desk tension filled the room because I didn't know how to tell him what is happening to me. I had a feeling that he knew something was happening with me just not exactly what is happening. Maybe I was being a selfish bitch for not talking to him sooner, but I didn't how, and I still don't.

"After I passed out in the clearing, I started to have this feeling of power come over me. Other than my eyes hanging blue which I learned is the color of wisdom, I now know exactly what people are going to do in the little spars that break out. It's almost like. I also had a conversation with Selena the Moon Goddess who I actually felt like I know told me that I am a Goddess. So I have been trying to figure things out."

There was so much on my chest, so I just spit it out. He didn't even look fazed by the information. He actually looked like he was expecting it.

"I spoke to the Moon Goddess while you were going into labor she told me not to tell you, that she will tell you." He said sitting in his chair while I sat n his desk. Nodding my head I looked down at him wanting nothing more that to be with him.

"I was thinking that maybe, we should try to make this work again. I miss us, don't you?" I said leaning closer to him and before I even realized Harrison was standing between my legs with his lips pressed against mine. Every time I kiss him his lips seem to have gotten softer.

His hands found my waist as he picked me up and my arms wrapped around his neck. His hands moved down cupping my ass as my dress rose up, My hands found the bottom of his shirt pulling it enough for me to rub my hands up his bare back. His skin felt amazing under my hands.

Suddenly a knock echoed through the door causing me to basically jump of Harrison like he was forbidden fruit and in result I fell onto the floor and hit my head on the desk with my dress hiked up over my ass. Quickly I stand up and pull down my dress.

"Come in." Harrison called through the room looking down at me as my face heat up in embarrassment as Hera walked into the room her eyes widen in surprise at the breathless state that I am in. Laughing she just turn around and walk out of the room.