Goddess

Athena POV

I don't know if the speed of Harrison running or the pain, I was feeling was the reason, but I couldn't see anything around me. Before we even got there I was consumed by pain before passing out.

Harrison POV

Pushing through the door I saw that nurses were waiting for her. Laying her on the table I saw this she passed out. I followed the nurses into a room while one of them had the ultra sound machine. Before anything could happen, the doctor ran through the room grabbing the ultrasound stick moving it around. Looking at the picture her eyes widened.

"The baby looks like it's growing. The way that it would in the next three months of the pregnancy. I never saw anything like this. The only thing I can do is put her on soft meds that won't hurt the baby to help with the pain and make her comfortable. At this rate she is going into birth in three hours tops." Nodding my head, I looked ever to my squirming mate.

Placing my hand on her stomach wondering what we are going to have. Athena really wanted the birth of our child to be a secret. We were going to have a gender reveal next month but it looks like that is not going to happen.

Looking at her stomach I realized that it was slowly growing. Sitting down in the chair the room was overcome with a bright light before I women appeared. Her skin was so white almost transparent while her eyes were brown. I knew who this woman was she was the moon for which that is what wolves worship.

Bowing slightly, she look at Athena touching her belly, "My friend, Athena." She whispered before looking at me, "You have a powerful mate for she is the strongest Goddess of us all. You know she was the only one who could openly defy Zeus without the punishment of death." I was very confused, "Her soul is almost as old as time. You know she made sure me, and Apollo never lost touch and I will forever be in dept to her." She made it seem like she was a goddess which wasn't hard to believe.

"You my favorite wolf who prayed to me for a decade for your mate got paired with one of the most powerful women I could find. I knew you two would be a good fit, you bring something out of her that she always had a hard time accepting."

Standing up I asked, "What do I bring out of her. She is perfect if anything she bring things out of me." Smiling she shake her head

"Yeah she had the success and was a popular writer and it's no secret that she is absolutely beautiful but that was all she had. In her human life and even before that she was hurt. You taught her to love her flaws because they are beautiful. You turned her into what she needed to be to get her powers back. But the time is coming, and I couldn't have her pregnant for that. Just take care of her, I'll be back." She said before disappearing.

Looking at my mate I realized that she looked ready to pop and with that though Doctor Maya walked in with the medicine pausing at the door. "At this rate we will just need to use this to wake her up. She said showing me a water looking substance. After injecting it she just looked at her and pretty soon Athena eyes opened, and they were blue again.

The doctor helped get her up so she can get changed into a gown which wasn't that hard even though I didn't let her look. She went to grab some gloves before outing my mate legs on the metal things and checking if she was ready.

Looking at me she nodded her head before calling in two nurses and getting me scrubs so I can be ready to help my mate.

When I was changed, I came out the bathroom connected to the room to see Athena eyes were bluer than I have ever seen.

Running over to her side I touch her stomach. "Luna you are ready to push, give me a hard one." That is how the next half hour went since we hit some bumps in the road (Athena almost breaking my hand). As soon as my baby was out crying filled the room and Athena tried to sit up and reach for the baby.

Smiling one of the nurses wrapped the baby in a white blanket giving Athena the baby. "Luna congrats you have a healthy baby boy." I felt my heart fill with pride as the baby placed his hand on her face. 

I am no expert at greek mythology but I wanted to spin it a bit.

Also I never gave birth nor have I ever been there when some one had a child nor am I with child. 

Hope you enjoyed lovely people

What should I name baby Harrison?