First Date

Harrison POV

Today I was picking her up for dinner and I am beyond nervous. I talk to her everyday but being drowned in her scent will surely have an effect on me considering I only saw her in person once I wasn't sure how I was going to be able to handle myself around her. "You can't, she's too beautiful for a human like you. But me on the other hand..." Shaking my head, I put on some lotion because I don't want to have dry skin the first time, I see her again. Before I leave, I make sure I grab my chapstick and wallet before I go and pick her up. I made sure to leave early just in case I hit traffic. She had texted me her address this morning after I insisted on picking her up. I didn't want to go all out so I am taking her to a small diner that not many people know about and hopefully she likes it. I got there a little early, so I went to the coffee shop across from her house because I want to make sure she still has time to get ready. After about 20 minutes I parked my car in front of her house and walked up to her apartment and grabbed the flowers out of the passenger seat.

When I knocked on her door, I was greeted a short dark skin girl wearing a t-shirt in sweats. Smiling I asked, "Is Athena here?" Smiling she told me to come in and as soon as I did, I heard music coming from what I am assuming is her bed room since I could smell her through the door but instead of being an ass hole I stood by the door and waiter for her. About ten minutes later the girl who name I found out was Hera rolled her eyes and went to get her.

Looking around I hear her come out into the living room my eyes snapped to hers and I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Smiling she walked towards me trying to discreetly look me up and down before lightly biting her lip looking up at my face she smiles. And walk towards me I took the wild flowers from behind me, smiling she grabbed the flowers from my hand whispering a quick thank you before putting the flowers into a vase sitting them on the island in her kitchen (I saw her because she have an open floor plan) before walking towards me ready to go.

"You look beautiful." I whispered into her ear as we walked down the stairs. Looking at me she whisper a quiet, "Thank you." Fuck her voice was sexy. Smiling I grab her hand and lead her down to my car and open the door for her.

She sat in the car and watched me as I walked around the car and got into the driver's seat. God, I hope I don't fuck everything up, "So uh. Are you hungry." I ask. Smiling she just nod her head and pluck out her curly afro. "I'm sorry if I am making this weird." She whispers looking out the window. "Mate is so sexy, I can't wait until she is truly ours." Emmanuel purred in my ear. She thought she was making this weird.

Shaking my head, I grabbed her hand lacing our fingers feeling sparks dance across my skin and I know she felt it too based on the small gasp that left her lips. Glancing over in her direction I saw a small smile playing on her lips. "What do you mean?" I asked her confused as to why she would say that. Shaking her head, she looked out of the window, but I didn't miss her whisper, "I just have a habit to fuck things up." I quickly pulled over looking at her, my heart was pounding, and I don't why. "Don't ever say that baby." Her head snapped in my direction as I kissed her hand looking into her eyes and I saw so much pain in her eyes as she bit her lip. Shaking her head, she looked out the window. "You are stunning." I whispered loud enough for her to hear.

After about fifteen minutes I parked in the narrow road in front of the dainty diner. Getting out of the car I run to the other side and open the door for her grabbing her hand and walking her inside. Once we entered someone told me we could sit wherever looking at my beautiful mat I ask where she want to sit.

Smiling she grab my hand and pull me to a booth near a window and sit with her back against the wall and I sit across from her as she look at the menu her tongue poking out licking her lips. "Fuck our mate is sexy as fuck." Emmanuel growled.

"So how did you find out about this place?" Her voice sent a shiver down my spine, "I wanted something small and quiet for us and I heard of this place from a friend and came to make sure the food was good." Smiling she nod her head looking back down at the menu glancing back at me. After about two minutes our waiter came, "Athena?" He asked causing her head to snap up and eyes widen. "What are you doing here?" she asked as her eyes quickly found mine. I heard her heartbeat speed up as he smiled at her.

"Go away." She whispered harshly looking at her I realized her eyes were glaring at the table, I could smell her tears. "You don't miss me babe?" The smirk on his face wasn't sitting well with my soul, "KILL HIM NOW!" Emmanuel growled into my mind. I saw the dickhead reach to grab my mate.

Emmanuel POV

"Nobody touch what is mine." I whispered as I had him pinned against the wall, I had to take over my human because I would be damned if anyone touch what is mine. The little asshole attempted to punch me but I dodged his punch and threw him back up against the wall kicking him in the stomach. Grabbing his arm I flipped him over my body and broke his arm. I was so ready to kill him when I felt Athena grip my arm trying to pull me back and those lovely sparks danced across my skin. "STOP!" She yelled pulling on my arm harder. My head snapped towards her

And a gasp spilled from her lips as she fell back, before she hit the ground.

"What's wrong baby?" She looked shocked at the nickname before shaking her head and pulling away from me and running out. Looking back at the guy I see him crying on the ground, shaking my head I follow my mate out the door to see her walking down the street. Growling I ran after her and grabbed her hand.

"Let go of me. What the hell are you." She said pushing me away. "Your eyes they were, completely black so what the fuck are you?" Shit, I usually try to control the eyes when I'm around humans, but I just got really angry. "I'm yours, Athena and you are mine." I whispered into her ear, "I'm your Alpha and you are my Luna." A gasp left her lips as I lightly kissed her ear.

"I don't understand." She whispered as her head dropped onto my shoulder. "I'll let Harrison explain everything baby." Smiling I let Harrison take over.

Maybe not the next few chapters but I will do Athena's POV.

I hope that you enjoyed the chapter