fourteen

I felt awk writing this im only 6 years old :/

• shawn •

I shifted uncomfortably on my feet, looking up to see if anyone was around me.

Bella- just had a photoshoot... ;)

Why the hell would she send me that along with that picture? (Picture on top/side that she sent him) Now I'm just... I don't even know. I'm a teenage boy, how do you think I would react to a picture like that?

But I was also a little angry. The lust overcame the anger and I couldn't help but give in and text her back.

The things she does to me...

Shawn- Was that message meant for me , or wrong person?

Bella- I miss you, Shawn. I miss the way we used to talk.

Shit. I looked up and saw Andrea coming towards me. She hasn't seen me yet, so I decide to dart for the bathroom, wherever it was. I felt kind of bad, but I had a problem, down there.

I locked myself in a bathroom stall and opened my phone again.

Bella- Do you miss it?

Shawn- I miss it every second of the day. Your all I think about.

Bella- And what do you think about when you're thinking of me?

Is she really doing this right now? The better question is, am I really doing this right now? My phone went off again and it was a message from Andrea.

Andrea: where'd you go?

My heart sunk. I now felt bad for leaving her out there.

Shawn: The bathroom. I'll be right out just wait in the same spot.

She didn't respond, and I only spent a good five minutes in the bathroom trying to seem like nothing just happened. I didn't respond to Bella, maybe I would later. After Andrea texted me I felt too bad.

I exited the bathroom, pretending like nothing happened and found the spot Andrea was supposed to be waiting at. She wasn't there which wasn't very surprising. Instead of texting her I just decided to look around for her.

It was only a matter of minutes until I found her, and it was only because she was clinging to Matthew as she stared at a fight that was going on a few feet in front of her.

I rushed up to her side to see what was going on. It was that Luke guy throwing punches at this other guy that was bigger than him, but not by much. I couldn't tell who was winning, but I could tell it was freaking Andrea out.

Some guys broke apart the fight before it got too bad, and Luke tumbled backwards towards us with blood spilling out of his mouth. He spit on the floor and I cringed.

"Andrea, are you okay-" I start to ask but Matthew sends me a glare. She hides her face in his chest and squeezes him.

"She doesn't like fights." Matt informs me with a hateful tone. "She would be fine if you didn't leave her alone. Why would you do that?"

"I- I had to use the bathroom."

"You're pathetic." he spits out at me and I'm very offended. I watch as he kisses the top of Andrea's head and something bubbles inside of me. I wanted to be the one comforting her.

"Thanks Matt." I hear her say and she pulls out of his arms, glancing at me.

"I'm sorry for being dramatic." She frowns. "I think I need to go outside."

"I'll come with you." I say quickly and Matt glares at me once again, but he lets me go with her.

We walk outside together and stand there in silence. It's a windy, dark night and I was happy that I grabbed my flannel before walking out because it was quite chilly.

"Are you alright?" I ask her.

"Yep. You?"

I stay silent and she looks over at me. "Did something happen?"

"Bella texted me..." I say. "She sent me this picture of her, and I.."

"What? If she tries to cheat on my brother, I swear I will--"

"Wait, what?" I interrupt her. "You said you don't know her. What are you talking about?"

Her eyes widen in shock, like she didn't mean to say something.

"Uh..."

xxx

once again didn't know how to end the chap lmao

(NOT EDITED)

just want y'all to know that i'm officially done with having crushes on people becaUse it makes my heart hurt