twenty six

• shawn •

I'm not gonna lie, I was afraid Andrea would change her mind. That's the only problem I had. Other than that, I was perfectly happy.

Of course, sometimes when Andrea doesn't text me back I have nobody to talk to and I'm stuck with my thoughts. I still think about Bella, but I don't want her back.

It's been a week of Andrea and I... what would I call it? We aren't dating. We aren't "friends with benefits." I don't know, but I do know that I like her a lot.

Shawn: Hate it when you don't text back

Andrea: i'm sorry. my family is crazy

Shawn: What happened this time?

Andrea: i dunno, teala had carter over and madison was pissed.

Shawn: Well shit

Andrea: yeah then Cam kicked him out of the house lol

Andrea: bella's here

Shawn: Awesome :)

Andrea: sarcastic shawn, i like it

Sometimes I can't tell what mood she's in. She sometimes acts like she doesn't wanna talk, and I hate it because I don't know what's going on on the other end of the phone.

Shawn: I'm surprised Bella doesn't know about how her new boyfriend's little sister is into me ;)

Andrea: baby not a day goes by that i'm not into yooouuu

Shawn: Aw it's so cute when you break into song over text

Shawn: It would be cuter if you sang for me in real life.

I have been begging her to sing for me for the past week. I hear her singing to herself sometimes and when she notices me trying to listen closely she stops. Or when we are on FaceTime, she will sing and whenever I make a comment about it she claims she doesn't know what I'm talking about.

Andrea: never

Shawn: Please babe?

I've never called her babe before. I wonder how she felt about it. I now like calling her that.

Andrea: maybe one day... but only if u sing for me.

Shawn: I'll sing to you anyday, anywhere, anytime. as long as u like Sam smith :----)))

Andrea: you'll really sing for me?

Shawn: course babe

Andrea: i like when you call me that.

Shawn: I like you *heart eye emoji*

....

y'all got a big storm comin for this story ;-)