Chapter 1: The Flight

Ariana ' s POV

"It was a nice sunny day and I'm laying on the fields filled with many daisies and other flowers too." I sat back up and saw this guy.He seemed tall and he was hiding behind a tree staring at me. I didn't get to see his face clearly since he was like 12 feet away. I was about to walk toward him, all of a sudden....*alarm rings.*

Oh, it was just a dream. A very weird one. It was 7:48 am and I felt sore and was to lazy to get up. So I slept for a few minutes. Ari! Time to wake up, we have a flight to Melbourne, Australia at 3:00 pm! Mom it's in the afternoon can't I sleep a little longer? Honey, you haven't packed even packed your bags and .....wait, did you forget that Alexa was coming over, says Mom curiously. OMG! I totally forgot! Thanks for reminding me Mom! No problem Ari. *Mom walks out*. I should get up, I say to myself. *stands up and walks to her closet*

Alexa's POV

I had just arrived at Ariana ' s house. I walked up up the front steps and passed by the beautiful garden filled with daisies,roses,and tulips. Then I rung the door using there doorbell of course and waited patiently. *Ms.Grande opens the door* Hi Ms. Grande! Hi dear, Ariana is upstairs getting ready, she's just in her room. K thanks Ms. Grande! Oh and btw don't forget to tell Ariana your big surprise, Ms. Grande says happily. K I'll tell her. I walk into her room and see her putting on her white pearl earrings that I gave her last Christmas. *Ariana looks at me and smiles and continues to finish putting her earrings on. OMG, Ariana you look so perfect! You look perfect in everything, I tell her in amazement. I can die for you! Oh shut up Alexa your prettier than me, Ariana smiles. And if you ever died it would never be the same like it was, if you die, I die that's why we're besties we do everything together and we have many things in common which makes us the bestest friends. Ari, your so sweet, I start tearing up a little. Aww don't cry, I'm here for you, k? K. So what were we talking about at first? I think it was something about my outfit, Ariana says. Oh, yeah...anyways your stunning! Why do you think I'm still single? Why do you think I'm single too, Ariana tells me to try and prove a point. Probably because it takes time I guess. Yah,probably, Ariana says.

Ariana ' s POV

I go up to the mirror and see that I'm wearing a floral crop top,black denim skinny jeans, and black high heels. Alexa went on her phone and all of a suddenly starts getting excited. I started to get curious so I asked her. I have 2 good news,Alexa says in excitement. First, I'm going to Melbourne with you. Oh my gosh, are you serious?! I can't believe your coming, I say in excitement. *we finally settled down*.Ok, so what's the other great news. Ok so there's this guy on youtube and he posted this short clip of why you should be his girl. *I get all surprised * Can I see it? *Alexa gives me her phone* I watch the video and I see this cute guy wearing a beanie and has freckles under his eyes and also has an Australian accent. *I blushed* Oooh, someone has a crush, Alexa says. Yah, yah. Anyways who is he? That's Jai, he's part of the janoskians,Alexa says. Janoskians are youtubers, pranksters, comedians, and there not a boy band, but they do sing most of the time,says Alexa. I wish I could meet them one day. I think you can, they live in Melbourne, Australia. What a coincidence, I say. *it was 11 am* Wow time flies so fast, I tell Alexa. I know right, Alexa says. Ari! Alexa! It's time to go to the airport, mom yells from downstairs. Ready, Alexa askes. Ready! Alexa and I walk downstairs with my luggage. Wait, Alexa where's your luggage? It's in the car,don't worry, says Alexa. Ok let's go Ariana! *we get in the car and wait thru traffic for 2 hours* Were here,says my mom. When I get out of the van I see most of my fans and I immediately go up to some of them and give them autographs and take selfies, and then Mom,Alexa, and I walk inside. Suddenly my phone starts to vibrate. I was tagged in a tweet. It wasn't just a regular tweet from fans, it was different. It was Jai. The tweet said, "I can't believe my princess @arianagrande is coming to Australia."Hope we can meet up some time "wink" "wink"." I favorited his tweet and immediately followed him, since I liked him and he already follows me.*I shouldve followed him before, I sigh* Time to turn off my phone, I'll see you in 23 hours. *Mom, Alexa, I boarded the plane.