Chapter 30: With Luke (Riley's POV)

Riley's POV

I'm in front of Luke's house and call Luke on the phone.

*call with Luke*

Luke: Hey cutie, what's up?

Riley:can I come over.

Wow I sound sick, and sad.

Luke: of course you can, where are you? I'll pick you up.

Riley:I don't think you want to.

Luke: why?

Riley: open the front door

Luke opens the door and is in shock.

*end of call*

Riley what happened, he asks curiously. I start to shiver outside and didn't pay attention to what Luke just asked me.

Sorry what, I say in the cold night.

Riley come inside your wet, Luke says and takes me inside with his arm around my shoulder.

Get the f****in towels Beau, Luke yells. Why can't you do it yourself c**t, Beau asks angrily and walks into the room.

Beau saw me when he came in the room. Oh ok, Beau says calmly. Sorry Riley for making fuss, Beau says with towels and gives them to me. It's alright Beau, I say and kiss his cheek. He smiles and heads upstairs.

So Riley why are you here so soaking wet, Luke asks me. Uhm Luke it's raining what do expect, I say.

No I mean why did you walk into the rain, Luke asks.

Well I felt like it and I'm already having a bad day so why not go play in the rain, I say and start to cry.

I start to hug Luke and cry on his shoulder.

I stopped hugging and told him everything. Luke listened to me the whole time, but got distracted a little when it didn't seem interesting to him.

It's ok Riley you'll be fine, I'm always here for you and I'll never leave you. I don't want to see you sad or angry. I want to see you happy, Luke says. I smile.

Hey, why don't you sleep here for tonight, Luke asks me.

Are you sure, I ask shyly.

Yah, it's no big deal, Luke says and kisses my forehead. Thank you Luke , I say.

Your sleeping in my room, Luke says with a huge smile on his face. Fine, I say and we both head to his room.

*in Luke's room*

When we got to his room he went to his closet and started looking for something I can wear.

He gets a dirty pig shirt and sweatpants and looks at me and the clothes in his hand.

So I don't have any girls clothes and I think these will be too big, Luke says still looking for something that will fit me.

It's fine I can make it work, I say. Luke smiles and hands me the clothes.

Luke is so sweet, how can he not have a girlfriend. Well that's probably a good thing, I thought. He probably doesn't like me, I thought and went on Luke's bed wearing his clothes.

Wow you look hot in my clothes, Luke says. I blush. You look hotter, I say.

S***! Did I just say that. I can't believe I just said that.

Luke blushes and puts his arm around me. We started to stare into each others eyes. Our lips got closer and Beau interrupted.

Can you two stop with the lovey dovey and find some batteries from the remote, Beau asks. Luke rolls his eyes and hands him some batteries. I giggle and lay down.