Chapter 19: Arriving with News

Ariana's POV

It was Friday and today was shooting. I hope nobody will notice anything weird about me since I'm pregnant. I walked inside and hugged everyone. I had fun shooting the first scene and I liked how the background was. After the first scene, Issac told me to practice some dance moves. I got a little nervous because I didn't want to hurt my child because of dancing. I went to the front if the room where my choreographer and dancing friends were. I have something I need to tell you. What is it Ari? I was about to say I'm pregnant, but instead I said, "oh well , my stomach really hurts right now and I don't think I can dance today. Aww, ok hope you can dance soon, Issac tells me. But can you still do the other scenes? Oh yah i can but not dancing. Alright, see you in the next scene Issac tells me.

Jai's POV

Ok so I'm here in front of the entrance of where she was shooting the music video. I was holding flowers and I walked in. When I went in I notice there was a news cast filming. They were looking at me and I just froze. Oh, um sorry wrong room, I tell them. I'm looking for Break Free the music video they are shooting it today. Oh well its next door, the woman says. Oh ok thanks, I tell them and run out. Well that was awkward. Ok I hope this is the right room. I walk in and see Ariana lip singing to the song. When the song ended she sees me and runs to me and gives me a huge hug. I've missed you, she tells me. I did too. I give her the flowers and she blushes. Aww Jai, your so sweet. She kisses me on the cheek and leads me to her dressing room.

Ariana's POV

I can't believe your here, I tell him when I reach my dressing room. I can't believe it either, I tell her. Well babe I have some other scenes to do and I'm gonna hang out with you when I finish. But you can meet up with me in the dressing room in every single scene that we finish cuz after I finish a scene I head back here. Ok, your gonna do great, he tells me. Thanks Jai, I hug him and head out.

When I finish all the scenes that we had to finish today I went to my dressing room and changed back into my normal clothes. Jai waited for me outside of the dressing room. Ok baby, let's go to my hotel. K,i tell him. While we walk to the car I immediately thought of my child. I have to tell Jai like now. Jai? Yes, Jai asks. I need to tell you something. What is it?

Two days ago I've been feeling weird and now I know what is wrong with me. I'm pregnant, I tell Jai. Wait what?! He starts smiling. I knew our dream was gonna come true, but I didn't know it will be now. Jai picks me up and hugs me. You seem so happy, I tell him. I am and I will always be by you and the baby's side. And btw we need to start getting advice on being a good parent and taking care of one, Jai tells me. I kiss him on the cheek and nod. And I need one on delivering a baby, I tell Jai. Oh yah, we really need to know what to do on that, Jai tells me and we talked about the baby on the way to the hotel.

Sorry it's short again. I'll try making it longer in the next chapters.