Chapter 5: Surprise!!

Ariana's POV

*our plane finally landed at Florida*

While we got off the plane I saw many fans outside of the airport waiting for me. I can't believe my fans would actually wait for me at the airport just to see me. They are so sweet. I signed some autographs when I got outside and got into the limo. I immediately went on twitter and tweeted "thanks lovelies for stopping by at the airport to welcome me back to Florida. You guys make me so happy and you guys can never bring me down." I immediately got many retweets and favorites so I followed a few of my fans and started to slowly fall asleep.

Jai's POV

Good thing Ari told me where she was shooting her music video. If she didn't I would've been heading to Cali. I should text Alexa as soon as I get to Florida on Saturday. I really want to surprise her. *Beau walks into the room* Jai, come down to eat. Stop staring at your phone too much! Do ya have a life??!! Ya, he does, Luke says coming in. He gotta love life. Ok, whatever just come downstairs. Fine. We all head downstairs and smell lasagne and garlic bread. James and Daniel were already sitting there and the rest of us sat down and start to eat. I won't be here on the weekend and probably next week, so do you guys wanna come with me on a little trip. What's the trip, James asks. Duh, he's going to Florida to see his Ari, says Luke. Ok I'm telling you, probably twins do read minds. You know why don't we do a youtube video of that. So you guys comin? Yah bro, Beau says. Ok lets start our vid, i yell to Luke. Can we eat first, Luke starts yelling. Well f@$#in hurry up you cunt. STFU!! Let me concentrate. And I thought Daniel was chubby, I say and start laughing. Ugh, you made me lose my appetite!! Good, now lets go! *we walk into our room and start doing our video on our channel twintalktime.*

Ariana's POV

Ari! Wake up sleepy head, Alexa whispers. I wake up and see our limo stopped at our hotel. We all walk in and get our key. We instantly go to our hotel room, while the people get our luggage. When we walk into our room, I run to my bed and jump on it like a 5 year old. Alexa giggled. Ari, I'm going to go check on our luggage brb, Alexa tells me. I nod and go on my phone. I go on youtube and see that Jai posted a video on twintalktime. Jai is so adorable. I love all there videos. I watched there recent video on twintalktime,the one they posted today, and other videos on other channels. In there videos I usually just pay attention to Jai. I blush out of nowhere, but idc I couldn't help it. I got our luggage,Alexa yells. Kk, thanks. No problem baby girl. Alexa starts to sniffle. Are ya ok?? Ya, I'm fine, Alexa tells me. Ok, tell me if you need anything. Ok.

Jai's POV

*2 days later*

Good thing we left Australia yesterday and we got to Florida just on time, I tell Beau. Imma go text Alexa.

Hey Alexa! Plz answer as soon as possible, I text her. Alexa texts me a few minutes later. What's up? I text her back saying, don't tell Ari this but I'm in Florida to surprise her do you know where her shooting is?? Yah the address is Newland street, near Banana Republic, and the # is 15432. And I promise I  won't tell her, hope you have fun, Alexa texts me. Thanks Alexa your a great help, I text her. Np, she texts back. Ok, so where are we going, Beau asks. We are going to a place where they make charms for bracelets and we are heading to the hotel. K. We'll just stay at the hotel and probably go out to somewhere, while you go the shooting, Beau says. Will meet up with you guys  later after the shooting, Luke says. Ok, I tell them. We all head to a charm bracelet store and ask the employee if he could make a charm that looks like the the app skype, and can you engrave our first skype date? Sure, sir will give it to you as soon as possible. We waited, got our bracelet, and headed to the hotel.

Ariana's POV

It was Saturday. Time for my shooting for Baby I. It was 9 am and I had to be at the shooting by 12. I got out of bed and walk into Alexa's room. She seems a little sick. Alexa, you alright?? Yah, just a little cold but I'll be fine. Oh, well I hope you feel better and I have a shooting today, so I'll ask my mom to take care of you while I'm gone. No you don't have to Ari. No I insist, I tell her. Ok fine, Alexa tells me. Well I should get going see ya, later. See you, Ari!

Jai's POV

*I stare at the charm and put the charm in the gift box and tied the box with a red ribbon* Jai, when are you leaving to see Ari, Beau asks curiously. In a few hours I wanna surprise her. Ok don't scare her too much, Beau says and walks to the living room.

Ariana's POV

I'm at the shooting and I'm getting dressed for the first scene. I'm wearing a white crop top, light blue denim shorts, and high heels. My nails were painted orange so it can match my outfit on one of the other scenes I guess. Anyways it was fun shooting Baby I and we still have to continue the rest tomorrow. We have been doing this for 3 hours, and it's been fun, but it isn't that fun without Jai. Maybe I should text him right now ,I thought to myself. I immediately start texting him saying, Hey baby how's it going?? I turn off my phone and start going back to work.

Jai's POV

Ok, I'm leaving I'll see you guys later, I tell the guys. Alright,James yells. We probably won't be here tonight, Luke tells me. We may be up til morning. Oh ok, have fun, I tell them and wink at them. *I close the door and headed to a cab* I can't wait to see my girl. She will be so surprised when she sees me.

Ariana's POV

I'm tired of standing in these heels dancing around. I just want to take it off but I can't. I don't want anyone to worry about me or even my fans even tho it's just a normal high heel problem. I lean on a ice cream truck and look around. Everyone was talking while I'm here thinking. I thought of Jai for a while and I saw someone walking towards me. It was a guy. He seemed a little far away and he was facing down. He looked sort of like Jai, but I didn't bother to go closer since I thought I was imagining things. But when it got closer, I'm pretty sure it was Jai. My mouth smiled and my heart beated faster than ever before. He looked at me and smiled. I run up to him and give him the longest and hugest hug ever. Jai, I've missed you so much. I know you do and I did too. I missed you more tho, he smiles. Sure, I tell him with the hugest smile in my face. How's shooting going? It's great. I'm so glad your here. Me too! Btw I have something for you. Aww Jai, you didn't have to get me anything. No, I should cuz you'll need them. Why, I ask him. You need them cuz when your sad, you can always look back to this gift and remember me and that I'm always there for you. *Jai opens the gift box* In the gift box, it was a charm for my bracelet. Awww, Jai your so sweet. I give Jai a passionate kiss and look back at the charm bracelet. It was a picture of the Skype icon or whatever it is with the words in the back that say, "our first skype date". Jai attached it to my bracelet, the one I was wearing, and now there were two charms. I hugged him and we walked together to the place where I was doing the next scene.

*hours later*

We were half way done with Baby I and we needed to continue the rest tomorrow. You were amazing, Jai says to me. Thanks, cutie. So where do you wanna go Jai? Let's go get some dinner, I'm starving. Me too, let's go. Me and Jai headed to this Dancy restaurant which I heard had good food. Of course I ordered pasta, since I'm vegan and Jai ordered spaghetti with meatballs. We talked the whole time and headed to Jai's hotel. I told my Alexa and my mom that I was staying at Jai's hotel room for the night and they agreed. Jai starts to stare at me again. Jai, are you doing the stare again, I ask him. Yah, but I can't help it, he says and starts to blush. Ariana you are the best girlfriend I can ever have. I don't know what I can do without you. And I just wanna say that I love you more than anything. I start to tear up a little and kiss him softly. I love you too, Jai. I will always love you. *Jai wipes my tear in my eye* We start to kiss again. We kissed for a long time and we both headed to the bed. This was gonna be fun, I thought to myself.

(You probably knew what happened)

Sorry if this part had disturbed you. Hope you enjoyed it.