Chapter 10: I'm sorry

Jai's POV

*it was 7:30 am* I didn't really get a good sleep, because I was think of Ariana. *Beau walks into the door* Jai do you guys wanna sleep in a hotel for the whole week, we should try to make another public disturbance video, but in a hotel and your room seems so sad so you should sleep somewhere fresh and happy, Beau tells me. Ok i will. Us 5 head to a hotel and book it for a week. We got to our hotel room by 9 am and started watching TV and playing on the bed. Ok so you want to start our video right now, Skip(Daniel) asks. Sure let's start. We did it for an hour and we finally reached our last door to disturb. It was a suite Beau,James,and Skip did there's downstairs while me and Luke are doing it on the top floor. I wasn't wearing an clothes except for my boxers. Luke knocks on the door and the door starts to open. I can't believe I was pranking Ariana. This was her hotel room. She looked at me and shocked and I felt embarrassed. Luke got it all on tape and me and Ariana were just standing there. Luke started laughing a little which made me feel even more nervous.

Ariana's POV

Uhmm, Jai?? What are you doing in front of my room with no clothes except for boxers?? Oh umm sorry it was supposed to be a pranking video and I wasn't expecting it to be you. Oh ok. We stand there quietly and nobody was talking. Do you want to come in, I ask them. Oh uhm yah, Jai says nervously. I sit on the couch and Jai sits on a chair right in front of me. Luke was on my bed watching the recordings and seems like he wants to snoop on the conversation. Ariana I need to tell you something. I do too. I'm sorry ran away from you at the mall. I was just nervous to see you again and when I saw you I felt so ashamed. I'm really sorry for hurting you before, I can't bare not being with you and Jai interrupts. It's ok, you don't have to say sorry and I'm sorry I got you nervous. I didn't know you were gonna run away like that. I thought it was all my fault when we broke up Oh and btw i have your charm bracelet it fell after you ran. Thanks Jai, I was looking for it. I give him a huge hug and stare into his eyes. He leans in and our lips smashed together. It was perfect. We stopped kissing and Jai asks me, So are we a thing again?? Yah, I tell him and hug him tightly. While me and Jai were hugging, I can hear Luke tearing up a little. When we stopped hugging, we both looked at him. That was so cute, Luke tells us. Me and Jai look at each other and all 3 of us walked up to Luke and gave him a big hug. Then we watched the pranking video that they were recording today.