Chapter 17: Showtime

Ariana's POV

I woke up at 9 am and Jai wasn't right beside me. No one seemed to be home except for Alexa. How was your sleep last night baby girl? It was good I fell asleep right when I laid on the bed. That's great. Ok, I'll make you breakfast downstairs. Come down when you are ready, I tell Alexa. I head to the kitchen and on the table there was a note. It said,

Dear Ariana and Lexie,
Me and the boys went to rehearsal and we had to leave at around 6 am. Drop by when you have time. And you guys are on the reserved list for the show tonight so just say your names and your in. I'll see you guys later.
Love, Jai

I put the note in my pocket and continued to cook. After I finished cooking me and Alexa ate and headed to the showers. I wore a pink crop top, dark blue skinny jeans, and black high heels. Alexa wore a T-shirt that said #selfie, leggings, and white high heels. We both headed to the rehearsal and walked in looking for them. When we walked in we went into a room, where all the boys were and they were practicing in the dance studio. They were singing Real Girls Eat cake. When they finished I walked behind Jai and jumped on him. I kissed him on the cheek and I was still on top of him. Hey baby. Hello my princess. I see you want ride on my back, Jai tells me. You guys were great, Alexa tells them. Aww thanks and all of the boys ran and hugged Alexa. Except Jai, because because I was on top of him. He tried to hug Alexa, but I tried making it harder for him to reach her. Um babe? Yes my love, I ask. Um can u like get off my back, back is hurting now. Oh yah sorry, I tell him and giggle. I then hug him again but not on top of him. Jai starts to laugh. Um babe, I have to do rehearsal. Just one more minute, I tell Jai. I want to hug you for a long time, but I need to start rehearsing ok? Alright, I tell him and kiss his forehead. He kisses my cheek and I head to a chair for me and Alexa to sit on. They've been rehearsing for 3 hours and when the finally finished Jai took me outside to share his lunch. The table didn't fit all 7 of us so I sat on Jai's lap and Alexa sat on Luke's. We all had fun for hours until they had to start getting ready for the show again. It was about 30 minutes until they started to go on stage. There shows were really cool. Probably better than mine. During the show Beau came backstage and told me to come on stage and play a game with them. I did what he said and a whole bunch of people were screaming my name. I waved to them and walked toward Jai. When we started the game it seemed so fun. When the game ended Jai tried to chase me, but I reached backstage before he could. He couldn't get to go backstage yet since he's still performing. Im gonna cintinue chadong you later princess, he tells the camera adn i start to giggle. When the show ended, The boys had no shirts on, but they were sweaty and filled with silly strings. So where were we, Jai tells me. I start to run, but Jai catches me and I had some silly string all over my hair. Jai! What you look cute like that, he tells me. I punch Jai on the arm and he seemed shocked. Wow, that's good punch for a girl like you. I smile and give him a kiss.

We all headed home and we started getting into our pajamas. I didn't cuz I was taking a shower.

Jai's POV

Inotice that the door was open so I go inside and start to toothbrush. Ariana didn't know I was in the bathroom and I know what she will do when she knew I was in there. When she walks outside with a towel she doesn't even notice I was there. When she was about to head to the mirror she sees me and screams, but not to loud. Jai! I told you not to be in here while I'm in the shower. But I need to toothbrush, I tell her. Ok fine, your off the hook this time brooks. I smile and start heading to the bed. I was sitting on the bed and Ariana didn't even change into any clothes. She was just standing in front of her closet. She closed it and headed toward me.

Ariana's POV

I headed toward Jai and still was holding onto my towel. I go to my side of the bed and whisper into Jai's ear. I whisper, I love you. Jai looks at me and kisses me. I drop the towel and went under the blankets with him. He starts taking off his shorts and stuff and we still were kissing. I started to moan minutes later and things got a little rough.

Sorry if this part disturbed you.