Chapter 20: How will they react?

Ariana's POV

Me and Jai are staying in Florida to tell my family about my baby. I'm actually pretty scared on how they will react to this. Jai and I will be staying in Florida for about 2 months and I am going to try and finish at least three songs in 2 months. Problem and Break Free were such good hits that my fans want the album to come out early. The full album is actually gonna come out in 4 months. Good thing I ready took the picture for the front of my album, since my stomach seems to be getting a little round.

Jai's POV

Are you ready to tell them? Yes I am, Ariana says. Remember I'm always right beside you and don't worry they will be happy for you. I hold her hand and we go inside Ariana's mom's house. My beautiful daughter is here, Joan(Ariana's mom) says. Hi mom. Hello Jai. Hi Ms. Grande. So what are you guys doing here, aren't you guys busy? Well me and Jai have something to tell you, Ariana tells her mom. What is it? Can I have Frankie, Alexa,my friends, and Issac. Sure I'll call them. Joan calls all my closest friends and they came 10 minutes later.

Ariana's POV

Jai held my hand the whole time. He never left my side. Ok so what do you two need to tell us, Issac asks. Well um, I hope you don't get mad or anything, but um I am carrying a baby. Everyone was in shock. OMG congrats, all my friends tell me. Nekai and Tracy sat next to me and ask questions. My mom didn't even move. She was just looking at me. Ariana Grande- Butera, my mom tells me with a look. I start moving a little closer to Jai and he held my hand a little tight. I'm happy you have a child, but Ariana how about your career? How are you going to persue a career and take care of your child? Mom, I can save time. How honey? You know what, never mind I shouldn't have asked. My mom walks out of the room and heads to the kitchen. I knew my mom didn't want me to have a child and she's dissapointed. I let go of Jai's hand and walk to the kitchen. Mom? Ya, she says without even looking at me. Tell me the truth, will you still treat me the same way even tho I have a baby? Ari, Idk. I'm sorry, but you can't keep that child. What?! Mom this is my baby! Yah, but I don't ever want to see that baby or even you if you don't.. i interrupt my mom. Don't you even dare finish that sentence, I tell her. Don't talk me like that I'm still your mother, Mom yells to me. I'm sorry, but I will not let you kill my own baby! And why do you want it gone so much?! She didn't answer me. Answer me! I thought you were my favorite, my mom tells me with tears. And i thought you were my mom, but I guess not. I walk out and Jai sees me with tears. Jai grabs my hand and hugs me. It'll be ok, he whispers in my ear. I kept crying all over his shirt and Frankie was there giving me advice. The rest of my friends left so they wouldn't get into the fight. Ariana, my mom tells me. What, I tell her with a rude tone. Don't even bother coming into my house and don't come to me for help,my mom tells me and runs back upstairs. I cried even more and Jai and we headed to a hotel room. Jai, I say to him with tears. Ariana, it'll be ok, Jai tells me. She will change her mind on what she said, it takes time before she will apologize. I know, I tell him. Come here, Jai tells me. I get closer to Jai and we just cuddled. Jai rubbed my stomach. I can't wait to see our baby, Jai tells me. I do too. What should we name our baby? Let's think of boy names and girl names since we don't know if it's a girl or a boy, Jai tells me. We thought about baby names all day.

Frankie's POV

I felt so sorry for Ariana. Why would mom even do this? Why would she act this way? I head upstairs and into mom's room. She was watching tv and eating candy. What do you need Frankie, Mom asks. Mom I need to talk to you. Mom turns off the TV and faces me. What, she tells me with a slightly rude tone. Why did you act like b**** to Ariana? What did she even do to you? Frankie this is none of your business. Yes, this is my business. You hurt my little sister and why would you think so wrong? I'm not I'm trying to tell her what is right. And if you ever see Ariana again, try persuading her to. I interrupt her. Don't finish that sentence, I yell to her. Can you hear yourself? You are talking s*** now. Frankie, don't talk to me that way. Mom that's your daughter and she needs you. Mom seems like she's thinking. I can see in her eyes that she is feeling a little sorry for what she had done. Your lucky I'm not kicking you out of my house, my mom tells me. I slowly walk out. Before I walk out the door she starts to talk. And Frankie? Ya mom? Thank you for the advice. I smile to her and walk out.

Good or naww?