Chapter 15: Is there a "Problem"

Ariana's POV

Ok so I ready recorded my song "Problem" with Big Sean and Iggy Azalea. And I'm really obsessed with this. Today I'm going to start shooting the music video and Jai is gonna come with me to support me. He's so sweet. He would rather come with than go to a really cool party.

Babe, you wanna go in now we're ready here? Oh yah sorry I was thinking of something, I told him. We both walk in and I see my friends that are dancers, choreographer which is Issac, Iggy Azalea, and Big Sean.

Jai's POV

Ok when got to the shooting I saw Big Sean. I've hated him. Even when I first saw him on the Internet he gives me a bad feeling. But I have to get my act together or Ariana will notice something. Ariana was so good at the shooting. I had so much fun supporting my girl,nothing can stop me from seeing her. While I was getting a drink of water I notice Big Sean was flirting with Ariana. Doesn't that guy have a girlfriend or something? I got a little angry so I walked to Ariana and put my arm around her. Hi I'm Jai her girlfriend, I interrupt. Oh hey, aren't you from the Janoskians? Bro I love your videos, he tells me. Oh um I like your song it's really good. Really what song is that, he asks me. Oh gosh idk any of his songs but probably only one, but I'm not sure if it's his. Oh its um it's called um Beware. Are you ok, you seem a little nervous. Oh uh yah sorry about that I just can't believe it's you ,I lied. Ariana looked at me and gave me a look that she knows that I lied. I'll brb, I'm gonna talk to Jai real quick. Alright see you baby girl, Big Sean says. I got even more jealous, but I holder it in.

Ariana's POV

I knew Jai lied to Big Sean and it knew he was jealous. Jai are you ok, I ask. Yah why wouldn't i? Jai tell me the truth you don't look ok. Are you jealous Jai? He looks down. Yah Ari, I'm sorry. Jai you don't have to be jealous. You know I love you and I won't let anyone break us apart. I know and that's why I'm sorry for overreacting, Jai tells me. Come here, I tell him. I give a hug and kiss him. And even if he flirts with me or even anyone I will reject them because I have you. Jai smiles and blushes. Ok so I'm gonna finish the last part and we can go home ok? Ok, I'll be waiting.

Sorry if it was short again, but I hoped you liked it.