Chapter 11: Another Date on the Way

Ariana's POV

After me and Jai said our apologies we got back together. I've been having more fun than I ever did before, but then I remembered I forgot to break up with Nathan. I should probably tell him before he finds out.It may be trouble. *doorbell rings* Hey Jai. Hey baby, came to stop by my girl and cook breakfast. I smile and nod. I headed on twitter and I can see most of my arianators are threatening Nathan. OMG what happened!! I looked at there retweets to see what was going on and on someone's twitter someone posted a picture of Nathan kissing another girl. I was about to shed a tear, but I kept it in. Why should I care he cheated on me and we will be over. Jai looks at me and sees me looking upset. He starts walking towards me and asked me what was wrong. I told Jai on what happened and he started to get angry. I tried to calm him down and he did. I told Jai to sit at the kitchen while I talk to Nathan. I rang him 3 times on facetime and he answered. Hey pretty, how's it going? How's it going, oh well its not going that well right now and why do you care. Ariana are you ok you seem a little stressed. Yah i am, but I shouldn't because I'm breaking up with you. Why??!! You cheated on me with another girl and you kissed her at some club, I can't forgive you for that. I don't know why you are getting mad at me, I should be getting mad at you for choosing Jai over me for the last few days. End of discussion, I shout at him. You know what Ariana, for the way you are treating me I should tell all your fans and mine to know what you did to me and let's see what our fans will think of you now. Oh really, why don't I tell everyone what you did to me and let's see how it goes. I doubt there gonna pick your side. Jai over hears me and Nathan conversation and runs up to me and starts yelling at Nathan. Hey, Don't YOU F***IN HURT MY GIRL AND DONT YOU EVER TOUCH HER. Wow someone is too dramatic and how about the song we have performances for don't me and Ariana have a duet, Nathan says to Jai. Well I'm singing alone now, I yell at him and end the call.

I sigh. That was rough, I tell Jai. Ariana I'll alays be by your side and nothing can keep us apart. Your my everything, Jai tells me. I blush and kiss him on the cheek and started to eat.

Jai's POV

I need to take Ariana on another date. We haven't went in a while. Well I mean we hang out like everyday, but we haven't went on a date In like forever. I asked my brothers to help me plan it and they did help. I go up to Ariana and see her brushing her hair. She is so beautiful. How can I stop staring at her? Ariana? Yes baby? Are you available tonight?? Of course I am, do we have somewhere to go tonight. Yes, I'm taking you on a date so I need you to wear something dressy but not too dressy. Aww Jai, we haven't been on a date in a while and this will be the perfect day. Ariana kisses me on the lips softly and headed to the shower. I wanted to go inside with her , but she closed the door before he came in. Can I come inside, I asks. Nope, not yet. She giggle a little. Fine, but I'll be in there with you one day. Yah, one day and that is not today. Ok I'll wait for you outside.

* hours later*

Ariana's POV

I have about an hour to get ready. I get I wore a short dress that had polka dots and peach high heels. I put on some makeup and head downstairs. Jai kept staring at me while I walked downstairs. I told you not to fancy, Jai tells me. This isn't even fancy, I tell him and start to giggle. Oh well you look fancy in everything, Jai tells me. You look fancy, I tell him. Well yah, because the only nice shoes I have are my church shoes. I giggle. Ok, ok, I tell Jai.

Jai's POV

We headed to the van and Beau was driving. Luke and James were still setting up so I quickly texted the to hurry up. So where are we going, Ariana asks me. You'll see, I tell her. I start to wink at her on the way. She kept blushing and winked back. When the van stopped we didn't know we were here and we were still winking. Can ya hurry up and stop winking??!! Oh yah sorry Beau, Ariana tells him. Before Ariana went out I blindfolded her and we walked down on the sand. Of course it was the beach, since where else will there be sand.

Ariana's POV

I was blindfolded and I knew we were at the beach. He took of the blindfold and I saw a picnic blanket with a picnic basket on top with candles on the sand. I smiled and we sat down on the blanket. While we sat down, in the corner of my eye I could see Luke and James running to the van so we won't notice them still here. Me and Jai watched the stars up above us and cuddled the whole time. It was perfect. No one would ever do this, except for Jai.

Jai's POV

I sit back up and Ariana does so too. Ariana I have something for you. Aww not again, you don't have to get me a gift every time we go on date. I know, but you need this. I take out a charm which showed a picture of a smoothie and in the back it says "Bumped into you". I really like it thanks. No problem, I tell her. I attach it to her charm bracelet and now has 3 charms. Ahh, the memories.

Ariana's POV

Jai? Yes Ariana, Jai asks. I know this is going a little to fast, but I think I love you. Ari, I think I love you too. I kiss him on the lips and we kissed for like forever. Then we finally let go. Sleep at my hotel or yours, Jai asks. Let's go to mine. Ok it's bigger anyways, Jai says. I smile at him and we both head to the van while holding hands.