Chapter 4: Our Skype Date

Ariana's POV

After I packed, I headed to the airport 3 hours later with Alexa and Mom. The rest stayed at the hotel since I was coming back soon. My manager told me we were heading to L.A. since that's where we will shoot the music video if I like it. Before I got on to the airplane Sascha, Frankie, and Liz texted me "good luck". I texted back to them "thanks" and turn off my phone and head to the plane.

Jai's POV

Ughh. Why do I already miss her. She's just gone for two weeks and we're gonna skype sooner or later when she gets to the U.S. *Beau walks into the room* Jai, wanna go to the gym? Me and Luke are going there. Sure, I tell him with a sad tone. Aww, poor baby Jai do you miss Ari, he says making fun of me. I rolled my eyes and walked to the front door.

When we got the gym, I saw Skip and James there. Hey, Jai wasn't expecting you to be here.Me neither, Beau says. He would be still moping around if we didn't ask him to come to the gym, says Beau. Yah, yah, I tell them. Behind us, I overheard girls giggling behind me. I ignored them and continued what I was doing. One girl came up to me and starts talking to me. Hi, she says while blushing. Hey! Umm is it ok if I give you my digits, maybe we can hang out sometime, she asks. Oh, um I'm sorry but I can't take that I have a girlfriend, I tell her. Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to say it like that. I actually meant hang out as friends I guess. I'm sorry, but um I'm really busy this month and I don't think I will have time to hang out, I tell her and walk to Beau and Luke fast. Hey Jai, we were just about to tell you we were gonna head home and watch some movies, but we didn't want to disturb you since you were talking to a girl. Oh ok, let's go and we all walk home.

I felt bad for letting the girl down, but I had girlfriend so I didn't  have to feel so bad.

Ariana's POV

*few hours later*

I had just gotten off the airport and texted Jai as soon as possible. Hey babe❤, I texted him. A minute later he texts. Hey babe, are you there. Ya, I am at L.A. and I'll skype with u later k , I text him. K, see you in a bit, he texts. K, I text back and called my manager. Hey, Ariana I need you to head to Republic Records today. K, see ya in a bit. Before we headed to the van, I saw a lot of fans. I took some selfies and signed a few autographs and got into the van. I headed on twitter and tweeted, I probably might have a new song coming out soon, stay tuned. I asked the driver if he can drop us off at a hotel that seemed good enough for all Alexa, mom, and I. He nodded and we got dropped off at a hotel. We got our hotel room and started unpacking our stuff.

So Ari, you wanna head to Republic Records to hear the song, asks Alexa. Sure, let's go. Bye mom were heading to Republic Records. K, honey! Tell me the news when you get back.

Me and Alexa talked on the way to Republic Records and caught up with my manager. Hey, so when can I hear the new song. Right now, follow me, my manager says. We walk into a recording room and see headphones on the table and the lyrics. K, I need you to read these lyrics and when you read it over, you can put on the headphones and try singing the lyrics with the sound and let's see if ya like it. K! I read it over and seemed pretty good. I put my headphones on and start singing the lyrics.

When I finished singing I got a bottle of water from the desk and almost drank the whole bottle. Ari, you were amazing. I think we don't have to do another recording of this because this was already perfect. Are you sure?? I can do better. No, no its fine. And we have to take a range check. Instead of doing the music video here we are doing it Florida. Sorry for the late convenience. Ok that's fine, you don't have to be sorry. Well me and Alexa should be going will see you in Florida in... Saturday, she says continuing the sentence. Kk, see ya there.

*we both head back home*

Alexa and I walk into our room and start watching TV. So Ari, how's you and Jai? Great, I guess but I really miss him. It's ok Ari you'll see him soon, Alexa says.

Jai's POV

After we watched movies it was like 3:50 am. Damn! Time goes by so fast. I walk to my room and go on my computer to go on skype. I check if Ari was online and she was so I called her.

Ariana's POV

I was about to go downstairs to get some food and all of a sudden my computer starts to ring. I walked toward my computer and saw Jai was calling me from skype. I answered as soon as possible. Hey baby, Jai says with a smile. Hey cutie, how's your day going. Not good, he says with a puppy dog eyes. Aww, why?? It's because your not here. I blush. Jai you know I'll be back soon. I know, but I still miss you. I do too! Btw this is our first skype date. How if you never told me, I say and start to giggle. It's because we have never skyped together so I guess it counts. Ok then, I giggle. Ok so what do you want to on our skype date kitty. Idk, what do you want, I tell him. Why don't we talk about what you did today kitty. Well I recorded my new song. Good job, baby! I knew you can do it. Thanks baby. Btw I'm going to Florida for my music video. We're shooting on the weekend. Yay, he says. I can't wait to watch ya in the music video. I know you are even Alexa can't wait,I tell him smiling.

We talked for hours and we left the call after I got a call from my mom. Hey mom! Honey, I need you to pack your stuff we have to go to Florida. What, why so last minute. I'm not sure, ask your manager. Ok, ok.  Bye honey. Bye. * Alexa walks into the room* Hey what's up?  There's nothing up there, I start to giggle laughing at my own joke. Anyways, we need to go to Florida today and we need to start packing like now. Why so last minute, Alexa asks. That's what I ask to, but I'm not sure. Oh alright, let's start. *we start packing*

We finished our packing and Mom came in the room. Did you guys finish packing?? Yah mom. Ok good because we have to go now. Alright, let's go.