Chapter 29: Tell me the truth

Ariana's POV

It has already been two weeks and my mother is already here. Even Jai's mom.It's time for me to ask them with Riley.

Babe? Yes Jai? Can you get Riley her baby bottle?? Yes of course, I say and give Jai Ariel's baby bottle. Are you ready, Jai asks me. Yes, but can you come with me?? Yes babe, Jai says and kisses my lips softly. I then get a text from Riley. Jai let's go to Riley's place, then mom's, Riley just texted me. Ok lets go, Jai says holding Ariel. We head to Riley's and now mom's.

*in the car*

So are you ready show your face to mom, I ask Riley. I guess, but what happens if- Ariana interrupts. I bet it will go fine, don't think like that. Riley nods and holds Ariel's hand. Babe were here, Jai says. Do you want me to wait in the car or come with you, Jai asks. Can you stay beside me, I ask. Yes I will. We head to the door and Riley is right behind me. She is bending down and seems a little shaky. The door starts to open. Hey baby come in,om says smiling. Can I talk to you in private, I say seriously. Sure what's up? I have something to show you. My mom looks at me and Riley slowly stands up and stands right next to me. Riley?! Oh so you do know her, I say. Did you keep this secret from me and did you think I wouldn't find out?! Mom stays quiet and is in shock. Mom I just forgave you for one mistake and now I have to deal with this?! Jai holds my arms and pulls me closer to him. Mom is this my twin?! Mom still is quiet and answers me a few minutes later. That is not your sister and she is not my daughter, mom says. Wow mom, I know this is my sister and I can't believe you think I will fall for your lie! Honey she is not my daughter, mom says again. Mom tell me the truth, I yell. Is she my sister?! Yes Ariana yes she is, mom yells at me. How did you even find out? Did you go on that channel that I forbid you to go on?! That's not the point mom, the point is you hid your own daughter from my life and yours! I want you to take Riley out of my house and I don't ever want to see her, mom says. Are you crazy?! That is your daughter and you already want her out?! Why do you hate her so much?! I don't, mom yells at me. Then why do you not want to see her?! Because I don't love her, mom says. A tear falls out of my eye. Jai comforts me and I cry on him. Riley holds Ariel and is in tears. I never loved her and I never will, mom says with tears. Mom you have done many things that I had to deal with and they were very horrible, but this is the worst thing you have ever done. You have gone to far, I say and grab Ariel. I run out and Jai runs after me.

Riley's POV

Mom is sitting on the floor with tears. I am also filled with tears, but my heat feels like it had broke. Why are you still here, mom says sadly to me. Mom, I've always wondered who you were and why I haven't seen you. My dad even told me you died after my birth. I believed him. And now that I see you in front of me, I regret coming. Maybe that's why dad took me away from you. And mom, even if I haven't seen you in my entire life, I've always thought about you and loved you dearly. And now you broke my heart. Well I should get going, I say and walk out with tears. I can even see mom with tears too. I saw Ariana in the car crying. I felt bad and I knew Ariana cared for me.

Ariana's POV

Riley? Yes Ariana, Riley asks me. I'm so sorry about my mother...or should I say our mother. It's alright, I understand. Our mom should have not treated you that way and I'm very sorry. It's ok, you don't have to apologize. It was quiet for a few minutes. So do you want to sleep at my house, instead of a hotel, I ask. It will be fun. Ok, I guess, she tells me. Great!

*few days later*

Riley has been sleeping at my house and it has been fun. We've been going to the mall together and other things. Riley was still asleep. She sleeps just like you, Jai tells me. She's my twin. I'm pretty sure we have many things alike, I tell Jai. Hey Jai, why don't we set her up with Luke, I tell him. Jai starts to giggle. And I just stare at him and give him "I'm serious" look. Oh you weren't kidding, Jai says and is still laughing a little. Ok lets do it, Jai says smiling. I bet they will make the perfect couple, I say. They are the perfect couple and we are the perfect family, Jai says. I blush a little and kiss his cheek.