Chapter 25: Secretly Forbidden

Ariana's POV

Mom was gonna go on vacation with Jai's mother for two weeks and Jai, Ariel, and I said our good byes before they left. Ariel played with Ophelia while me and Jai watched some TV. Me and Jai were watching soccer and I got bored so I asked to change the channel. He nodded and I changed it. While I was changing I hit a channel that my forbid me to go on and watch when I was younger and forever. Jai don't tell my mother I'm watching the channel that she forbid me to go on, I tell Jai. My lips are sealed,Jai tells me and gives me a kiss. Why doesn't she want you to go on this channel, Jai asks me curiously. Idk, but let's find out. While we were watching the commercial a show popped up. It was so funny until I saw this girl she looked exactly like me. Ariana, you didn't tell me you were on a TV show still. I'm not I've never seen this or heard it before. What's it called, I asked Jai. It says "Wanting". What a weird name, I thought to myself.

Ugh get off the couch ophelia, you know mom hates you peeing on everything, the girl says. OMG, the dog has the same name as mine and mom hates it when ophelia pees on everything. Jai, what's going on? Idk, but something is up, Jai tells me. We both continued watching. Ok ophelia,you are gonna make mom so pissed, she says. Ugh who is she?! She looks exactly like me, but has red hair like I did before, but now my hair is brunette. Ariana were gonna find out soon, Jai tells me and kisses my cheek. I thought about what people usually asked me in interviews. Jai? Yah babe? I remembered in one of my interviews someone asked me if I had a twin and if I was in a TV show called Wanted. Well now we know that is our first clue. I grabbed my laptop and searched "Wanted". I checked the casts names and clicked the name of the girl I saw on TV. Yes she had the same hair as me before but hers is still red and she looked exactly like me. Her name was Riley Butera. She even has the sender last name I have, I tell Jai. You wanna go ask your mom and dad when they come back. Yes, this is just to weird.

Riley's POV

It was in the afternoon and I was eating a salad. Dad wasn't here right now and I was bored. I wanted to go on youtube, but I was forbid to go on. I was even forbidden to go on Nickelodeon. Sometimes dad forbids me to watch specific channels on a specific day. Idk why, but I knew something was up. I went on youtube for the first time and watched some videos. I first watched these pranksters called the Janoskians. They were so funny. There was this guy that stood out and he was cute. His name was Luke. He's so hot, I thought to myself. I then saw on the suggestion side a video with a girl and Jai. It's so weird how it was easy for me to tell the difference between them. I guess it's cuz Jai didn't have a dot on his nose. Only Luke. So anyways I watched this vid and the girl looked exactly like me. Except her hair was brown and this was posted a year ago. The girl told her name and I immediately searched her up on Google. When I searched it, info about her popped up. Her name was Ariana Grande- Butera. Her father was Edward Butera and Mom was Joan Grande. Edward was the same name as my dad and the last name too. She was a singer and was on a show on Nickelodeon. The channel I was forbidden to watch. She even had some music videos that seemed to be her top hits. She is technically famous and is talented. I watched this video called Break Free and it was cool. There was something up because we mostly have everything in common. It's so weird cuz she's on youtube and Nickelodeon and those wer e the places I was forbidden to go on. Well it seems she's dating Jai and has a kid named Ariel. I watched more of her videos and she was so good. I then saw this guy named Frankie on Ariana's channel. It was his brother. If they were my sister and brother and I didn't know it, why would they keep me away from them. She won many awards and they were aired before. They were aired on a specific date and on a specific channel. It's so weird cuz those are when it was forbidden to go on them. Ok now I feel like they don't want me to see her or something. I have to find her and see what's going on.

Ariana's POV

I'm telling you Jai, I can't stop thinking about her. Babe, calm down will figure this out, Jai tells me. Does she know something is weird? Does she know me? Will figure this out soon, I promise. Will find out more info tomorrow. Jai kisses my cheek and we took Ariel for a walk.

*the next day later*

I went on twitter and tweeted," Was stressed, but now feeling great with my two loves" I checked my notifications and saw that this girl followed me. It was her. Riley. I immediately followed her. I even saw she retweeted a tweet that I posted a long time ago. But she retweeted it yesterday. She texted me on Twitter minutes later. It said, "Hi, I'm Riley. It's funny cuz you look like me. I just wanna say I saw you on youtube yesterday and I knew something was up. Do you know me? I just wanna say that we have the same name as our father and you seem cool. Text me if you can." Jai, I yelled. What's wrong babe, he said running. It's her. She texted me. Oh s***! What did it say?! I showed Jai what she texted me and he looked at me. Your right babe, we have to find out what's going on soon. I nodded and cuddled with Jai and thought about Rylee.