Chapter 26: Who's Princess?

Ariana's POV

It was morning and I forgot to text Riley. I immediately texted her," Hi. I know something is up and I saw you on tv yesterday. We should meet up some time. I live in Florida and my address is 16172 Honeymoon Avenue, Miami, FL. Do you live in Florida as well? Sorry why did I even ask, I feel like a stalker. Anyways gtg. Text me." After I texted her I tweeted, "@jaibrooks1 feed Ariel, I'm 2 tired" Jai was in bed like me and his phone vibrated. He picked up his phone and saw the tweet. He looked at me and I smiled at him. I then got tagged in a tweet saying," you lazy butt, @arianagrande fine" I favorited and turned off my phone. Jai and I started to stare and I broke the silence. Jai? Yah babe? Are you gonna get up and feed the baby?? Jai smiles and pretends to fall asleep. Get up, I say and threw a pillow at him. Ok,ok. Jai got up and headed to her crib. I got one crazy woman, Jai says and carries Ariel. I chuckle and kiss both of my loves on the forehead. I head downstairs and I'm about to heat up Ariel some milk and Jai some bacon. No babe I'll cook you get Ariel her milk, Jai tells me. K thank you babe. Oh yah btw i forgot to give this to you, Jai says. Jai runs up the stairs and gives me another charm. It was charm of a baby. In the back of it, it said "our first daughter, Ariel" aww Jai thank you, I tell him and kiss him on the lips. So you wanna go out with me? You can invite the boys. Of course, but James and Daniel are in Australia and Beau is busy today. So it's just me, Luke, Ariel, and my princess, Jai says. Kk, I tell Jai.

Riley's POV

I turned on my phone and saw Ariana texted me. I checked her text and didn't reply back. Maybe I should meet up with her so I know what's going on. Dad was in the living room watching tv. Dad? Yes Riley? I want to go on a quick vacation for two weeks, is it ok if I can? Sure, where up to? Um California, I say lying in front of his face. Alright have fun. Thanks dad. Oh btw i have to go somewhere, Dad says. Ok, Dad says and kisses my forehead. He then leaves. I head to the couch and change the channel and see my dad's phone vibrate. He probably left it. The caller's name was princess. Princess? Who is this? I answer the call.

Riley: hello?

Princess: Dad who's that?

Riley :dad? My dad has another daughter? Who's princess?

Princess: what the f***! Who are you?! Is dad sleeping with someone.

Riley: um no this is her daughter Rylee.

Princess: Rylee? Rylee Butera?

Riley: um yes.

Princess: oh my gosh! This is Ariana. Ariana Grande. This is so weird. Why didn't my dad tell me he had another daughter?!

Riley: I'm thinking the same thing. Idk why but how come in his contact, I'm just Rylee and you are Princess.

Princess: idk you should ask him that. So how old are you?

Riley: 20. How about you?

Princess: same. Are you like related to me or something.

Riley: I guess since Edward is both our dad.

Princess: oh ok. Oh sorry hold on.

Riley: ok.

Princess: Jai hold on I'm on the phone!

Jai(in the background): who is it?

Princess: it's Rylee.

Jai (in the background): ok sorry. I'll ttyl.

Princess: ok. Sorry Rylee for letting you wait.

Riley: it's fine. So I'm going to meet up with you in Florida and I want to know some more stuff on what's going on. And I want to see you in person.

Princess: alright. when are you coming? Riley:Like in 2 days.

Princess: alright I'll be waiting. Do you want Jai to pick you up?

Riley: oh no its ok. I don't want you guys to go thru trouble and

Princess: it's ok. We will love to pick you up.

Riley: well thanks.

Princess: no problem

Riley: btw plz don't tell dad that I called. I don't want him to suspect any thing.

Princess: ok. I won't.

Riley: well gtg.

Princess: ok bye.

*end of call*

I quickly remove princess from the recently called log place or whatever and set his phone down. Dad immediately ran into the living room and got his phone. Hi sorry I left my phone, dad says and leaves without saying bye. Good thing I removed princess before he came.

Sorry if it was short.