Chapter 9: Bumped into you

Ariana's POV

I had just finished unpacking and thought I should go shopping at the mall. I called for a cab and headed to the mall. Most of my fans noticed it was me so they ran up to me and asked for pictures and I did indeed give them what they wanted. I went to Abercrombie and Fitch, shopped at Dirty Pig online, Forever 21, Brandy Melville(or whatever it's called), and Papaya. I bought so many clothes and shoes I could make my hotel closet full. I seemed a little thirsty while I was walking so I headed to the food court to get a smoothie.

Jai's POV

Us 5 were at the mall, but I walked alone while the rest went together. I looked through some stores and bought more beanies. I walked around and accidentally bumped into this girl. She fell to the floor. OMG, I am so sorry. I pick her up and I saw who it was. It was my only love, Ariana.

Ariana's POV

I had just fell on the floor and my smoothie fell all over the place, and my shopping bags were scattered. Some lifted me up by my hand and I saw Jai right in front of me. I was in complete shock and felt tears about to fall out of my eyes. I quickly got my stuff and ran away from him. I almost tripped since I was wearing high heels but got my balance. I ran to the restroom and cried. It felt like the day I told him I liked Nathan. I have to apologize back to him soon.

Jai's POV

Ariana ran away from me. Am I really that horrible. She almost tripped again but ran to the restroom. A tear fell out of my eye. I saw that there was this huge mess all over the floor. I notice something scattered near the mess and it sparked a little. I leaned in to grab it and I notice it was the charm bracelet I gave her on our first date. I felt the moments I had with her come back to my head and so I put the bracelet in my pocket and walk away. Hey Jai how's spending time alone going, Beau ask. I looked down and mumbled I saw Ariana. Good thing Luke heard me I cuz I wasn't gonna say it twice. You saw Ariana right now?? Yah, she even dropped this. I showed them the bracelet and they were in complete shock. Wasn't that the bracelet you gave her, James asks. Yah. Why would she still have it, I asked them. She probably still has feeling for you and misses you. I thought back to the past and remembered when u gave it to her in the first place. I stopped thinking and looked at the guys. Why don't you go talk to her, Luke asks. I don't know if I should cuz when she saw me she....uh...ran away. Jai she probably didn't want you to see her cry or something. How do you know she was about to cry, Daniel asks Beau. I didn't I was just thinking why she would run off. Ok fine, I'll talk to her when I BP into her again.

Sorry if this was short. Hope you enjoyed it.