Chapter 16: Disney Chaos with Alexa

Ariana's POV

Wanna come to my show, Jai asks me. Of course baby, is it today? No it's tomorrow. Ok I can't wait to come, I tell him. I'll see you in a bit I have to do some errands. Ok, I give Jai a kiss on the forehead. Oh and Jai? Yah babe? Can I sleep at your beach house cuz my room is only booked until today. Of course, your always welcome there. Alright I'll see you later, Jai tells me and I wave good bye. I head to my closet and start unpacking my stuff. *the doorbell rings* I open it and it was Alexa. Alexa I can't believe your here! Me too. We have to hang out today. Yah let's go right now. Me and Alexa head outside and get a cab. Can you take us to starbucks? Sure ma'm. Oh and btw, Alexa do you wanna come with me to watch the Janoskians show? Sure, she tells me. The cab stops at Starbucks and we order our drinks. We talked so much all day and we even had time to go to Disneyland. Me and Alexa took pictures, met up with some fans, and rode many rides. Ari, I want cotton candy can we get some, Alexa asks with puppy face. Sure, let's go. What color you like? You mean flavor, Alexa corrects me. Yah whatever, I say and giggle. Oh I forgot to text Jai, he's probably wondering where I am. I text Jai, "hey baby, I'm hanging out with Alexa and I just want to text you so you won't worry where I am or something. Btw where at Disneyland and I hope your having fun right now". Jai texts me a few minutes later saying, "alright see you later". While we were getting our cotton candy a mob of my fans were heading my way. Um Alexa? Yah, we have to run were gonna get killed! We both giggle and start running. Me anx Alexa started yelling, you'll never catch us. The mob of fans start running also. OMG! Go into the restroom we have to hide there. Ok. Me and Alexa head to the restroom. We locked the door and a mob of fans were banging on the door. Ari I'm hungry? K let's go get some dinner. We head to the back door and see no one and then we started running to the exit. When we got out a fan noticed we were at the exit and they all ran outside. Good thing a cab came in just in time. We got in and headed to a fancy restaurant. While the cab was driving fans were chasing the cab. Me and Alexa laughed and we waved at them. When the cab stops at each stop light I take a picture with at least 10 people and then they start running again. The cab took turns so they wouldn't find us and it worked. We finally reach Olive Garden and head inside. I can't wait to eat, Alexa stomach growls. We laugh. After we ate dinner we headed to my hotel room to pick up my luggage and Alexa's luggage. I told Alexa to sleep with us after the beach house and she didn't mind. I saw Jai sitting on the bed waiting for me. Hey baby, I yell to him. He looks up with a big smile on his face. Hey my love. Hi Alexa. I hug Jai and sit on his lap. Hey Jai, Alexa says. So Jai, can Alexa sleep with us at the beach house? Sure you guys are both welcome. Yay, me and Alexa shout. We giggle. Ok so are you guys ready to go to my house? Ya, Alexa tells Jai. In the cab Jai talked to Alexa the whole time and I laughed during there conversation. Baby? Yes Jai, I say. One day, I will be with you forever and one day we will have a child. Jai do really want a kid like now? Not now, but soon. Ok go on. And nothing will ever keep us apart and I hope one day you will be wife. I smile at him. I feel the same way, and that will be soon, I tell Jai. I hugged him the whole time until we reached the beach house. It wasn't too big and it wasn't to small. It was perfect for all of us. Of course James,Skip, Beau, and Luke live there as well. We headed inside and Beau took my hand took me to the kitchen. Yes Beau? Can you taste my cake, idk if it really tastes good. Sure, but did you taste it yet. Yah, but I'm not sure other people will like it. Oh ok. Hand me the spoon, I tell Beau. He gives me a spoon and I ate a spoonful of it. It tasted good, but it needs more frosting, I tell Beau. Thank you for tasting my masterpiece, Beau tells me. No problem and next time, try to make it stand up. A piece of cake layer slid a little and fell down on a plate. I giggled. I'll try my best, Beau tells me. I head back to Jai and we both sit on the couch. Alexa heads to the guest room and me and Jai slowly fall asleep.