Chapter 7

The two ravens of the Hikawa shrine, Phobos and Daemos, perched on the tree close to where the Sailor team congregated. It was a new constellation since a white male cat and the Senshi of the planet Venus only joined the super heros' club a couple of days ago. Artemis was the one who kicked off the meeting when he raised his voice to the attendees

„Sailor Senshi, the time has come to share the knowledge Minako and I gained concerning the Holy Silver Crystal with you."

He cleared his throat and continued with an apologetic glance he gave to the little black cat who was seated next to him.

„First of all, Luna, I have to apologize that I didn't let you know earlier about Minako and me. We have been watching the developments for quite a certain time now but always made sure that we could help you out if required."

With an understanding nod Luna let Artemis go on with his speech.

„However, it was necessary to stay invisible to the enemy for several reasons. Lately, things have changed a lot though when Zoisite started to collect the Rainbow Crystals. Apparently the Dark Kingdom was able to gather enough energy in order to reveal the secrets around the Holy Silver Crystal. As you might know it used to be the center of power of the Moon Kingdom. It lends the owner incredible power once he is able to set its energy free. From what I understand so far it is even possible to destroy a whole planet with this crystal!"

He could hear the girls held their breaths by his words. Artemis went on by glancing at the raven haired Senshi.

"As Ray already found out, a certain outburst of SOME energy took place which we could trace back to the Starlight Tower, thanks to the tremendous analysis work of Amy. This leads us to the assumption that someone was able to put together all rainbow crystals but was definitely not able to create the Holy Silver Crystal as such. The energy we recognized was simply too low."

Artemis put on a very serious face now and went on with his explanation.

"Whoever has the rainbow crystals now, obviously isn't aware of the fact that it needs a kind of activation process or key to gain the Holy Silver Crystal in the end. This matter of fact gives us hope that there is still a possibility to get the crystals back. Also, we could be the first to reveal this mysterious activation process. Luna and I came to the conclusion that either the Dark Kingdom has all of them or..."- he was cut off by Luna whose eyes narrowed when she starred at Usagi

"Tuxedo Kamen!"

Lunas sharp exclamation hit the blonde girl deep into her heart.

"Noooo, no way! She cried out. „He is on our side! He is not bad at all!" With a desperate, almost hysterical begging gesture she addressed the others.

Luna just frowned „So tell me Usagi" she hissed „What makes you believe that he is a trustable person after all?! He might have saved you several times but lately, he has become fairly aggressive when it came to the rainbow crystals!"

„I just...I just...I know it okay? I..." Usagi was not able to finish her vindication of her masked hero when suddenly her vision became blurred and while she was trying to keep hold onto herself, she fainted. Lucky her, she was caught by Makoto who stood right next to her.

A vision had popped up in Usagis mind; Mamoru transformed as Tuxedo Kamen, lying on the floor in his own blood. He was about to die. She couldn't help it and screamed out before everything went black.

"Endymion!"

Several minutes had passed but Usagi - who was now lying in Rays bed - remained unconscious. Three highly worried girls and two not less concerned cats looked at the blue haired genius who tried to survey Usagi with her super mini computer.

„Endymion" the pigtailed blonde mumbled in her restless sleep while tears were about to leave her closed eyes.

"She will be alright in a bit, don't worry." Amy just finished the examination and closed her computer. „Something must have overwhelmed her." With a interrogative look to the others she went on „I have a slight feeling that Usagi hides something in front of us."

She knew that Ray and Makoto had a similar assumption they gained when they met Usagi in school and at the Game Crown Arcade yesterday.

Amy laid her hand gently on Usagis forehead. Woken up by the soft touch, she opened her eyes slowly. She winced and glanced around. Finally she rested her gaze at Luna who starred at her with a deep frown:

"Usagi, who the heck is this Endymion?"

„Who?" Usagi got up, utterly confused because of Luna's weird question „What do you mean Luna? What happened anyway?" She was absolutely clueless what Luna was talking about and gave a questioning look to the rest of the group.

"I guess it doesn't make much sense now, Luna."

Artemis met eyes with the feline and suggested with a defeated expression crossing his face

„Usagi should rather spend the rest of the day in bed. She seemed too exhausted just a few minutes ago and even now she looks slightly disorientated. We need to have powerful Senshi for the upcoming fights against the Dark Kingdom. Just update her later once finish our meeting here."

„Usagi, how are you feeling?" Amy asked the pigtailed girl kindly.

"I don't know, a bit dizzy but I am not too bad." She smiled at the girls lightly by holding her hand onto her forehead. „I think Artemis is right. I am better heading home now." She stood up slowly and showed a weak grin to her allies. „If there is anything else just give me a ring okay?

‚I must see him!'

Usagi ran down the stairs of the Hikawa shrine once she was out of sight.

'I must tell him that we still have a chance to get the Holy Silver Crystal'.

She knew that this truely wasn't the only reason for her to see Mamoru.

„Give her some time for herself" Amy stroke Lunas head gently. „I am sure Usagi will share her secret with us once she is ready. For the meantime, let us gather more information concerning the activation process, shall we?"

Luna returned Amy's suggestion with a weak smile. She was still concerned and wondered to know who this Endymion could be Usagi mentioned in her restless sleep, because it was not really the first time she heard of this special name.