Epilogue

With an angry expression on her face, Usagi crumpeled the testpaper together and threw the inglorious evidence of being too lazy to learn, with her right hand straight back over her shoulder.

Whilst it was supposed to hit the ground and stay there forever, the paper ball flew in the high arch and landed right onto a fairly handsome head.

„Ouch!"

That was not the answer she expected to receive from her spontaneous action. She turned around, already prepared to send out an honest apology to the owner of the ouch loud, but suddenly got interrupted in her intention when a sunglassed upperclass bloke took the ball off his head and crumbled apart the 30 points. While he was holding the disastrous result with a pinch grasp, he taunted her

"You have to learn harder, Odango Atama!"

'What does he think who he is' Usagi was utterly stunned. "Pah...er...mmmpf" A mixture of blushing, indignation and anger came up in her instantly. Quickly she decided to grab back her test paper and cheekily she stuck out her tongue to him. She did not know what else to do in such a weird situation.

Usagi twirled around, still highly annoyed, and together with Naru who was witnessing this funny situation she went away, fuming and being totally upset with this man she just had her first encounter with.

At least she was of the opinion that he was the biggest creep on this planet when Naru asked her curiously "Uhhh Usagi. He really looks pretty handsome, don't you think?"

"He? No way, he is quite annoying!" Usagi shouted back, still upset.

„Well, don't get me wrong but I have a slight feeling that you both are meant for each other." She glared at her, knowing for well somehow.

„Pah, Naru, don't be silly. The ideal boy should be rather different."

Naru was slightly astonished. „Your dream guy?"

„Exactly" Usagi sounded fairly determined while the two girls were on their way home to spend the afternoon with a learning session at Usagi's place. „Not only he must be good looking but also he shall be always very nice to me. Plus" Dreamingly she raised her head into the blue sky. „He has to treat me like a princess."

He took off his glasses and looked after her intensively. It was only to himself when he tilted his head to the side, slyly smirked and pensively spoke

„What a strange girl, hah!"

Right in this moment the automatic doors of the OsaP store slid open and a young, dark pink haired teenage girl stumbled backwards out of the shop, being utterly out of balance. With a high shriek she finally lost the control over her body and fell off straight back. Fortunately she landed into Mamorus strong arms who caught her by an automatic reflex.

At first she thought that she had hit the ground and thus kept her eyes closed, still waiting for the hurtful impact. When it didn t happen, she slowly opened her sky blue eyes and looked right into his perplexed face.

"Ohh whoopsy daisy!  I am really sorry, Mamoru!" The girl got up and with an apologetic noise she cleared her throat and continued with bubbling out everything which came across her mind.

„Why must this happen to me all the time?! Okay Chibiusa keeps saying that I shall always stand as calm as I can when I use it but you know I can't help it! I wiggle and wobble and flip around, so this can't work as suggested! There doesn't come a manual with it ,you know, how to use this key properly! I mean next time I'll do my very best and..."

"Wh...what?" Marmoru interrupted her, feeling totally dumbfounded. He kept starring at the girl with the funny hairstyle. She had dark pink curls, fumbled together into heart shaped buns onto each side of her head. He just  had met a blonde one wearing her hair in a similar way.

‚Was there a nest somewhere?!'

Furthermore, he was facing the unavoidable question 'Did she just call me by my name?!'

„Just...who are you?"

At first the girl starred back to him slightly irritated but rolled her eyes after a second.

„Gosh, this amnesia is always very annoying!" She beamed down at a tiny golden key which was hung on a little necklace around her neck. With a skeptical frown she eyed the item.

"I wonder if I have chosen the proper date?! Maybe I mixed up something? It cannot be though, I have done everything exactly as recommended. There can't be any mistake been made, I've asked Pluto at least three times."

Shhhhhhhhhhh!" She closed her mouth with her left hand, the golden antique key still holding up in her right hand. Her eyes were wide open and she looked apologetically over to him. By rolling his eyes up to the sky, he sighed and inhaled deeply. Finally he took his gaze back to the funny teenager.

"Alright alright, let's go back to the start. Who are you and why do you know my name?"

Mamoru was alarmed but somehow he had a feeling that this bubbly girl was very aware of him and his life.

"You are kidding me, right?"

She was not sure if this was just a game he loved to play in order to trick her. She decided to play as well and merely shrugged by giving him the pending answers

"My name is Kousagi and I know your name because you are my future father."

He could not believe this. His eyes went wide open, he was utterly stunned. Kousagi looked him up and down and asked with a bewildered but also innocent voice

„Didn't Mum tell you to get rid of this outfit ages ago?!"