Chapter 14

„So tell us, Tuxedo Kamen" Luna was resolute to face the unavoidable discussion with the  masked hero „are you the enemy or will you fight with us together?"

The tension between all of them was excited to tear. From standing high above on the tree he fixed his eyes, still hidden behind his mask on the little cat.

„I might have said things to you I didn't realize they could been mistaken by considering me as your enemy. I am very sorry about that. However, since I lost my rainbow crystals to Zoisite, I am pretty sure to be able helping you in order to unveil the secret about the Holy Silver Crystal. As I have the same aim as you do after all." His words came unerringly and were enriched with an honest tone.

„It looks as if we don't have any other choice than to trust him" Sailor Venus was the first who shared her thoughts with the others. Thankfully Sailor Moon nodded over to her.

„If you are really on our side why do you still have your mask on, cape boy?" it was Sailor Mars and her temper who spoke out what anybody apart from Sailor Moon was thinking about him.

From the corner of his eyes he saw Sailor Moon with a beseeching expression crossing her face. ‚Not now' He thought ‚I had not had the possibility to speak to Usagi properly. I need to let her know how I feel.'

„It's just a matter of time until I can reveal my identity to you, Sailor Senshi. For now, I need you to trust me. That's all I'm asking for. I will meet you in front of the Starlight Tower later. See you there."

By saying this, he waved his cape around and disappeared into the undergrowth.

„I honestly don't know what to make of this declaration" Sailor Jupiter shrugged inconclusively and gazed over to Sailor Venus who equally seemed a little bit lost. „Shall we trust him now or not?!"

„I still think he is suspicious, particularly since he does not want to show us who he really is." Sailor Mars seemed to be not very convinced of Tuxedo Kamens former speech.

„I believe he knows very well what he is doing. It is only a feeling I have and normally I am the one who is rationally driven. I think we shall trust him." Sailor Mercury pointed out by also fixing Sailor Moon with her eyes.

„What do you think, Usagi?" - Luna had been watching her intensively for a certain while now.

„Me? She took a deep breath "Luna!" Usagi declared with a firm voice „you know my opinion and it hasn't changed in the slightest since we spoke about it last time! Mina! "Usagi went on by addressing any of the Sailor team. Immediately she got the needed attention.

"Please trust him and please...have faith in me. I might be silly, incredibly loud, bad at school, unreliable when it comes up to meetings, clumsy and most of the time a crybaby." She had tears in her eyes now but continued with the fullest confidence she could get out of herself.

„Someone said to me that I am also a bubbly person with a big heart for the ones I care about. I swear to you we will succeed but only if we trust each other and believe in our strengths."

„Sailor Moon" with glazy eyes Sailor Jupiter took a step closer to her and reached out her hand „I personally would never ever in this world doubt any of your decisions and as our leader I will follow you...even if it means my undoing!" The last bit was meant to be funny but somehow everyone just became aware of, that sooner or later the final battle with the Dark Kingdom would take place.

„Sailor Jupiter is right!" Sailor Mars smiled at Usagi and also put her hand onto Sailor Jupiters „we will never give up to fight for our dreams!"

„Exactly, we can beat Zoisite and get the Holy Silver Crystal!" Sailor Mercury joined in and also laid her hand onto them.

„Love and friendship is stronger than anything!" Sailor Venus concluded and by reaching out and putting her hand together with the other Senshi she completed the round.

Usagi was extremely touched by this poignant ambience, her heart started to melt by the blind faith she received from any of the scouts. „I thank you all. Mina." she choked and barely whispered.

Artemis cleared his throat and interrupted the meaningful moment slightly rough. „Ahem Sailor Soldiers, I am really glad that we all agreed to finish Zoisite off but actually we have to work out a proper plan in order to succeed in the end and we are running out of time I'm afraid."

„Right, then let's go back to the Temple to discuss further." Luna declared.

‚I love you all, my friends...but, for my own sake, I have to tell them.'

„Mina" Usagi swallowed. „There is something I have to do before I can join you. I will come straight after once it is done." By uttering this confession Usagi saw nothing but understanding in the eyes of her friends as a response. To have the scouts behind her, made the whole situation bearable to her.

„It's okay Usagi. We'll see you in a bit." Sailor Mars seemed to be nearly crying but Usagi knew that she was running out of time so she immediately hugged every Senshi in her typical Usagi style and left as fast as she could.

‚I thank you so much, girls. I will fight with everything I have in me and will safe this world so we all can have our normal life back again.'

She was sure were she had to go now and she knew that this was nothing else but the right decision.