Chapter 13

Beep beep beep - the sound of her communicator interrupted the intimate moment and stopped their kiss abruptly.

Regretfully Usagi turned away from Mamoru and searched for the device in her pocket hectically. After she found it she took a deep breath and switched it on.

Amy's face appeared on the screen instantly. She seemed to run and was nearly out of breath when she cried out „Usagi...there's a youma in the patio Juban. You must come, hurry up, please!"

„Got you, I'll be right there!" With a very serious expression on her face she turned back to Mamoru who overheard Amy's cry for help. Mentally she was about to collapse.

‚For Gods sake...why? Why now?!'

„Usako"

He looked straight into her eyes and without any hesitation, he pulled a single red rose out of his jacket.

"It's time."

She knew that this was the end of her date. By transforming into their other identities there would be no time left for any further Usako Mamo-Chan romantic. He was so right when he said earlier that they always should enjoy the moment. It was fairly easier then to accept the fact, that they had to rescue the world and fight the evil.

Usagi's eyes narrowed and for the first time since she became Sailor Moon she was confident to accomplish the mission they were burdened with. She put her hands up into the sky and shouted, this time she felt relieved to have Mamoru standing right next to her.

„Moon Prism Power, Make Up!"

In the patio four scouts were facing an awful youma who had just taken a huge amount of energy by several people who laid unconsciously on the ground. It definitely was a very powerful type of monster and quite ugly as well.

The Senshi congregated and declared with an aggressive tone.

"How dare you to cause so much trouble in this lovely patio? We won't let you go on with frightening innocent people and taking their energy! Such an oasis is dedicated to animals and humans. They are supposed to have a lovely time in peace together! We are the Sailor team! In the name of our planets we will punish you!"

The Youma seemed to be a little bored and totally unimpressed when the Senshi uttered their truly extended catchphrase.

"Sailor brats, I will destroy you all, you are going to suffer a lot gnahahaha." With an horrifying laughter it started to burst a storm of dark energy to the girls. They could shield against the attack successfully when Mercury screamed

"Sabao spray!"

„Um what?" The Monster's view suddenly became blurred. Thus, it couldn't see what was coming next. Apart from it's awful look and unfriendly manners it was quite dense, too. The other three Scouts decided to combine their attacks and one after the other cried out straight to the youma.

„Crescent Beam!" - „Fire Soul!" - „Supreme Thunder!"

„Aaaarrrggghhhhh!" Before it could react it was dusted by the powers of the four warriors. Sailor Mars frowned and took a step closer to the place where the youma dust had just disappeared.

„That was way too easy." She murmured warily. "We even did not need Sailor Moon to finish the youma off."

Sailor Mercury took out her super mini computer and started to check the surroundings. After several seconds of typing onto her keypad quickly, the blue haired Senshi finished her research and looked up from the screen.

"It seems as if there's a certain amount of dark energy left. Can you feel it, Sailor Mars?"

Before the Senshi of fire got the chance to reply, a horrifying laughter appeared, followed by the general Zoisite who suddenly turned up in the sky, straight above the soldiers.

"You are truthfully right, Sailor Mercury. Unfortunately your little friend Sailor Moon isn't here so it will be a pleasure for me to get rid of you once for all!"

His planned attack was interrupted by a strong female voice, coming from the other side of the patio, which addressed him directly with a sharp tone.

„I will not let you harm any of my friends, Zoisite!"

The second the general appeared, Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Kamen arrived at the patio. The caped hero agreed to hide in the background in the first place, so it was only Usagi who tried to get Zoisite's attention.

„Oh, so good to see you Sailor Moon" He spoke with a derisively voice "Since you give us the honor to attend this fight, I would be utterly happy if you could hand me out what I need from you." He purred.

Five questioning faces starred back at him. „Errr what exactly do you mean, Zoisite?!" The Senshi of the Moon asked innocently.

"Pah, don't try to dupe me, Sailor brats!" Now he was really furious „you do know that we have all the rainbow crystals! So give me the key to create the Holy Silver Crystal. Now!"

Apart from Sailor Moon, the other Senshi nearly lost their self control „You...what? Really?"!Was all Sailor Mars managed to shout at Zoisite.

„We will not hand out anything to you!" Sailor Jupiter harshly returned. The four scouts were almost ready to attack the general but got interrupted by a sudden change in his tactic.

„Very well then. You want a fair fight, you will get one" Zoisite put on a patronizingly face. "The same way I defeated Tuxedo Kamen, the same I can do with you. I suggest the Starlight Tower as a suitable battleground. I expect you at 7 pm. Don't be late!" By ending his sentence Zoisite beamed away.

„No way!" Sailor Mars got on her knees in utter disbelief. She starred at Sailor Moon who stood at the opposite side of her with a deadpanned expression on her face. Tears were coming up in her eyes and Sailor Mars gulped in utter disbelief.

"Tuxedo Kamen has been defeated by Zoisite? He is dead? Just...that is...this cannot..."

Sailor Jupiter put a hand on Sailor Mars shoulder and tried to calm her down.

"I am sure Zoisite is only bluffing. He wants to set us up. It can't be that they have all the crystals now" She also picked up Sailor Moons glance and continued encouragingly to Sailor Mars but kept her eyes on the Senshi of the Moon.

"Tuxedo Kamen cannot be defeated. He has a bunch of lifes."

"You are right, Sailor Jupiter!"

Tuxedo Kamen took out of his hiding place in the trees and glanced at the four Senshi who twirled to the masked hero in complete astonishment.

"Unfortunately it is correct that Zoisite has all the rainbow crystals now. Somehow, he is of the opinion that you have an idea of how to create the Holy Silver Crystal. That is why he wants to trap you."

Usagi was mentally torn. This moment should have been perfect to set in and to explain everything to her friends but it currently was impossible for her to open her mouth. Too many things have just happened lately.

She didn't want to fight against the enemy. She was utterly confused concerning her feelings for Mamoru. She urgently needed to stop lying to her friends. Instead of taking the chance to clarify everything she just stood there, remained silent and desperately wished a normal life for herself.