Chapter 16

It was later in the afternoon when the four teenagers arrived at the Hikawa shrine together with Luna and Artemis. There was still some time left to polish their plan they started to discuss once they departed from the patio.

It was the tomcat who came up with the idea to bluff Zoisite with a silverly key in order to let him think that this indeed would have been the appropriate activator for the rainbow crystals.

They could only hope that Tuxedo Kamen would be able to take the general by surprise whilst he wanted to catch the fake key. When he'd be hold by the masked hero, Sailor Moon could use her Moon Stick and could heal Zoisite with it. A hint of hope was left that there was still something good in him somewhere.

As this issue was sorted in theory, they were facing a further, probably even bigger problem though. What shall they do with the rainbow crystals as such? Amy was still investigating what the Holy Silver Crystal could trigger but so far her super mini computer had not spit out any useful information to her.

Furthermore, no one was sure if the Moon Princess would also appear as soon as the Holy Silver Crystal was built. Frankly speaking, it was not even proven that this ominous princess would appear at all. So far it was only a vague feeling about a kingdom way back in time, warriors fighting against villains and a huge, incomprehensible loss Luna and Artemis could recall independently from each other when both had woken up from which seemed to be a very long and very deep sleep.

From these rudimentary bits, the mission of the Sailor Senshi was built up when Luna met Usagi and told her that she shall be Sailor Moon from now on. It simply was not possible to give further information on what had changed all of the five girls' life since one after the other became a fighter for love and justice.

Thus, there were a lot of things still not clear to the scouts and it was the raven haired miko who asked the question which was onto anyone's mind when Usagi left the guardians behind in the patio.

„So, do you think Usagi knows who he is?"

Ray took a seat on the stones and was starring through her reflecting appearance shown onto the little pond.

It had rather been a rhetorical question to any of the Senshi but she received an answer by Makoto who tried to confirm her assumption.

„I suppose she has been knowing for a while now. At least since she did not appear to the meeting last Thursday."

The tall girl sat next to Minako and Amy. She frowned deeply and followed Rays gaze to the waterhole.

„So much has happened since we became fighters for love and justice." Ray pondered aloud „I know that our mission is quite important and there mustn't any distraction for either of us since we are chosen to protect this planet against the darkness, but" she turned around to the girls and the cats who were still sitting around behind her. With a melancholic glaze in her eyes she confessed

"There is nothing you can do about it if you fall in love."

Amy closed her computer with a deep sigh and stated to the others with a single shrug.

„Love is beyond logic."

„It is even more than that" Makoto pointed out with a solid voice by clenching her right hand to a fist

„Love makes you fearless. You are not afraid if you fight with the courage of love."

„Love" Minako repeated by folding her hands under her chin and placing her elbows on her knees. „It is the greatest power we possess."

With a warm hearted smile she declared to her allies „I am very sure Usagi holds more than anyone else of this power and she will definitively use her strength in the terminal fight against the enemy."

Just as the other girls were about to process the importance of Minakos judgement concerning the little pigtailed girl with the giant heart, a shrill noise arose from their communicators simultaneously.

"Usagi!"

Amy jumped up highly worried and accidentally dropped her computer. „It's the silent alarm ringing! She must be in deep trouble!"

All of them immediately got up as well and beamed at Amy who quickly picked up her Mercury Computer from the dusted ground and started typing.

„The signal is coming from an apartment in the Juban district...no wait, it just changed" She looked up from the screen and with a serious face she went on

„It's coming from the Starlight Tower."

‚I guess we have to come up with a new strategy quickly.' Artemis thought to himself whilst he commanded to the scouts. "Sailor Soldiers! Now!

"Mercury Power"

"Mars Power"

"Jupiter Power"

"Venus Power"

"MAKE UP!"

Suddenly the whole Temple was enlightened by blue, red, green and orange flashes, filled up with the energy emerging from their transformations. Once the girls had exchanged their civilian identities with their Sailor guardian alter egos, they stood together in a circle and spread out their hands to each other.

„Sailor Tele Transport!"

The order was shouted by the four warriors and together with the two cats they dissolved into bright pink light and reappeared in front of the doors of the Starlight Tower only a couple of seconds later.

Sailor Mercury put on her Mercury glasses and started to analyze the new surrounding by connecting the device with her super computer which was back again in her hands.

„Mmmm, it looks as if all entrances have been locked and are shielded by dark energy."

Ray concluded very apprehensively „That means we can not go into the tower!"

Before anybody could say anything further, Sailor Jupiter took in her attack pose and immediately cried out.

„On behalf of Jupiter, I call up on the forces of thunder and lightning. To vanquish this evil...supreme thunder, crash!"

Her attack did hit its target very well. The electrifying thunder bursted into the doors and destroyed them completely. Everyone was looking totally dumbfounded when Jupiter smirked slyly and said „Who says that the entrances are locked?! Come on, let's go in!"

By waving the others to the front doors the Senshi and their feline allies ran into the tower. They had to arrive on time for the final battle with Zoisite.