Part2️⃣

Third pov

Naruto was running home from his friends saying he was tierd and not hungry. He just returned from a mission. The group were meant to all go out and eat together but naruto knew he already had something planned and couldn't go and made up an excuse to leave.

Leaving the stunned group at the gate as he dashed of to were he needed to be.

This went on for a week. He missed two training sessions and was getting nervous about his friends finding out about his little secret.

Naruto's pov

This was so difficult! Why can't my life be different?

Why can't I be treated like all the others?

Why can't I do things like they do?

Why can't I be free and calm they they are?

It's so not fair!

I've never been treated properly like all my friends were.

They all still have their parents. All of them are caring and loving I just wish I had parents like that.

•Sasukes parents are really nice and his big brother was the best he was so strong and the most loveliest person ever.

•Sakuras parents may be bossy but loving and they care for Sakura so much.

•Neji and Hinata have a great family too. Neji not having his parents but having Hinata and her parents makes him feel at home.

•Kiba, and his crazy but loving  parents, also kibas older sister who was more like a mom to Kiba but she was great.

•Shino and his family. They may be quite and keep to themselves and not many conversations happen between them but they all love eachother so much.

•Shikamaru, and his scary mother and relatable father was what kept him going.

•Choji and his nice mom and dad. Seriously tho, they were so nice and sweet.

•Ino, and her pervert dad and flower-loving mother. but who cares because they are family right.

And the list goes on.

But why am I the only one without?

Why did they leave when I'm the one who needs them most?

I wonder what it's like to have a real family. I wonder what it feels like to come home and be greeted by the lovely smell of your mother cooking a gorgeous feast while your father is sat around doing nothing getting moaned at then suddenly being hugged to death by parents welcoming you home from a great or bad day. Then you'd all sit around a small round table and talk about your day, laugh, talk and then have them kiss your forehead goodnight and tuck you into bed while you go into a world of wonderful dreams.

I wonder what that actually is like. How it's feels when the warmth of your loving parents comfort you when your sad. Or how big they smile when you accomplish something great. Or.....well just everything about them sound great.

But only if you actually had them.

Like I'm only six teen. My life is so shit right now. I mean I'm raped 24/7, I'm hated by almost everyone, the only one who was actually like family to me just went and got killed by some ginger bastard.
(an/ no offence redheads 😂)

For kami's sake what's gonna happen next. I turn out gay for the uchiha.9...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
the fuck did I just say.

I have a crush on Teme

Well your probably so confused right now!
Haha.
Sorry.
Let me tell you how this started.

~flashback at six years old~

"DEMON KID. Your gonna need to pay me this fucking rent or your out got it" narutos landlord yelled outside narutos door banding on it.

Waking the poor blonde, he stood and wobbled over to answer his door.

"Hello how my I help you." Naruto greeted the man with a smile and the man glared daggers at him.

"We're is my money kid you need to pay up!" the man hit the wall and narutos eyes widened.

"H-how much" naruto shivers knowing he doesn't have any money right now.

"£300. Now were it it" he held his hand out waiting for money.

"I-I erm don't have any money at the moment you can even check for yourself but I'll get it to you by Thursday." Naruto gulped and stepped back.

"Hn. Then pack your things kid your out" the landlord was about to walk away.

"WAIT. please please please I'll do anything. Anything please let me stay I don't want to be on the streets. Please sir don't kick me out you can't please give me a chance I'll do anything" naruto cried, begging on his knees slightly tugging at the mans pants.

He threw naruto of him and pulled him up.
"Fine kid, only cuz the Hokage would have my head. You have till Thursday to get my money you got it. You 4 days from now alright" The older man said dropping naruto in the process and walking away.

Naruto closed his door and wobbled into the kitchen and sat at his small round table.
"Awweee....how on earth am I gonna get £300 by Thursday. I can't get a job as no one would hire me and I can't work as I'm only six" he mumbled to himself then let's his head drop to the table.

"Maybe if I run erands for people. Or.....I could ask Jiji to give me a little more and tell him that the landlord is asking for more." The small blonde continues to have a small conversation with himself.

"But he would get angry at the man and the man would get angry at me and definitely kick me out"

"This is all so complicated. If I was just a little older I could be going on missions and making money"

"Ugh but that's another...7....8....9...10....11...12......aweee 6 years away. Until I can do that" Naruto counts on his fingers and continues not expecting anyone to be listening.