Chapter 2 part 2

No ones pov:

It's now seven in the morning, sasuke and Tsunade stays with naruto that night while the others went home to rest.

Sasuke has his head resting on the blondes stomach, sleeping peacefully while Tsunade was writing down random things in a book.

During the night Tsunade has taken of narutos restraints so he could sleep peacefully.

A few minutes later a certain raven awakened by the sound of knocking at the door. Catching tsunade's attention, she walked to the door opening it to find some knonha twelve.

Containing; Sakura, Ino, Hinata, and shikamaru.
They barged past tsunade and sat next to the bed naruto was laying on.

"Is that all of you" a raven with sleepy eyes asked.
"Yes. Everyone else should be here later." Sakura answers.

"What are they doing. Do you know?" He continued.

"Uhh. Well Choji is sleeping. Well that's what his mom said" Ino told.
"Shino and Kiba are busy but should be here soon I think" Hinata spoke perfectly without a single stutter.

She's probably got over the stuttering stage.

"I can probably guess Kakashi won't be here for a while. Possibly reading. As for Asuma and Kurenai....i have not a clue..." shikamaru slouched in his chair clearly knowing all covered his face.

"Has he woken up at all" Sakura asked with concern.
"Not yet. But he will soon" Tsunade told the group.

"Ok. What do you think happend?" Ino asked her friends. "If it's someone hurting him. I won't be happy." Sakura commented.

"I have an idea of what's up. And I think you do to sasuke. Hinata, sasuke please come outside a second" shikamaru asks.

The two follow and leave the room to the hall way.
"I know you want to confirm what you think about naruto" The purple haired girl shivers.

"Yes Hinata, I think naruto is getting raped by older men. For who knows what but I just want you to confirm this please." Shikamaru told.

"...*sigh* .....yes......it's....true. I've seen. But please d-" she started.

"No one is gonna know. It's between us. If anyone asks we know nothing. It's Naruto's choice and place to tell everyone" shikamaru assures.

"Yeah....." the raven slowly looked away. 'I knew it.....but why?' He thought.

"What do you mean 'no one is gonna know' what are you three hiding" Kakashi said sounding angry.

"Whatever happens....you didn't hear it from me" Hinata whispers to sasuke and shika and runs back to the girls.

"Bitch" Sasuke whispers to shikamaru.
"Soooo..." kakshi started angry.
"What are you on about. We're not hiding anything. Now are you coming in or not" sasuke walking in avoiding the glare from Kakashi.

After a good long 20 minutes and the others soon jointing the group the blonde began to stir.

"Look he's waking up" Sakura points out.
"*yawn*" the blonde slowly sits up stretching his bones.
He looks over to the whole group staring at him.

Then it hits him like a train, naruto remembered everything that happened the day before.

'Oh shit' was on the blonde mind. He needed to get out of there but how?

He looked around the room. No windows. Large door with a lock.
Stupid people. Cold, hard floor. Hole in the ceiling. Pale w-

'WAIT...A HOLE. It's a bit small but I'll manage. Just wait for when no body is looking' Naruto mentally smiles at the thought. But was soon brought back to reality when he heard his name being called.

"naruto....Naruto......NARUTO.....NARUTO" Tsunade yelled at the boy.  Naruto then quickly realized that soon enough there gonna ask him 20 billion questions.

Without noticing he was running to the door and flung it open. 'HAHA I thought it was locked. Stupid bastards' but Naruto's little run-away prank was stopped by 4 ambu, Kurenai and Asuma standing outside the door ready to catch naruto.

"It's fine I'll just go back in....." naruto whispers.

"I think you should" Asuma turns naruto around and pushes him back in.

"Your not getting out naruto. Even if it takes years" Kakashi told with a stern voice.

"I will. And even if it does take years, I don't care. Just know your not getting anything outta me" The blonde told the group and sat back on the bed crossing his legs.

"Whatever you say naruto. Well just get inos father in and get it out of you" Tsunade warned.

"Then do so. Not like I care....WAIT WHAT. No you won't.  And even if you do I'll block my memory so you won't know anything. I can do that u know" naruto smirked.

"Bullshit. Now tell us or we'll force you" Iruka ordered.

"Hmmm....nahhh. How bout' none" naruto teased.

"Naruto!" Tsunade yelled.

"That's my name." Naruto cooed.

The three adults sulked. As everyone stared at naruto like he thought nothing of what happend yesterday.

"....." silence. Was all that was heard.

"Can I go home?" Naruto asked.
"No. Not until you tell us!" Tsunade said moody.

"Gosh! Alright stroppy" naruto smiles.

"I'm hungry! Get me ramen" the blonde demanded.

"Manners. And no we can't, Sasuke told us your too thin. Why don't you eat something more.....ya know" Sakura said softly placing a hand on Naruto's knee.

Naruto looks at her and scoffs. then turns to glare at sasuke.

"Whaaaaat I dint say thaaaat...Shut up Sakura" sasuke whispered that last part.