Part3️⃣

"Hey! Brat!" A mystery person behind him said.

"Whaaaa-!" Narutos head flung of the table and round to meet a shinobi stood by his kitchen window.

"So kid....you need money to survive right?....well I may or may not know a place...." The still mysterious man told.

"Ok ok o- wait what's the deal no one would just help me for no reason and how would I make money from this" the small blonde six year old asked really confused about this situation.

"No deal just go to this address and you'll get more than enough money and I'm helping you becouse....well why not? I want to join in the fun too ya know and you'll make money for that gorgeous looking body of yours" This man stated handing naruto a card with an adress.

'My gorgeous wha- who is this guy' The whiskerd boy thought.
"But....I need money. so.....Fine! I'll go there. What time?"

"All on the card kid. Hehe. See ya later" He told exiting through the window leaving the blonde to wonder his thoughts.

"Tonight...10:40..so late. I wonder what's gonna happen should I trust him"

"But he said I'll be making more than enough money"
"I'll do anything for money right now"

"He was a little wierd tho...he said my gorgeous body would get me the money...how on earth does that work"

"Well I'm gonna get ready for school now...UGHHHHH life just hates me"

Naruto stumbled over to his bathroom at turnt the shower on warm. Sliding of his clothes he jumped under the hot water and washed.

A few minutes later he was all fresh and brushed his teeth, missing breakfast.

Back in his room, he made his bed, got dressed in his normal orange hoodie, blue shirt with black shorts and normal blue sandals.

Ignoring the fact that his hair was still untamed and slightly damp, walked out the house satisfied, grabbing his bag on the way.

-after school at home 10:00-

"It's 10:00 I'll leave now. I have 45 minutes. I'll stop at ichuraku's to get some ramen. I have time I think. The place it's the that far...I'll make it..." naruto said leaving the house and walking to the ramen restaurant.

After eating his share of ramen, left the stall after paying for the meal and made his way to the address.

"Crap it's 10:30. I have 15 minutes...how did it take me half an hour to eat one bowl of ramen." Naruto ran as fast as he could.

-10 minutes later-

"Aww man I made it with 5 minutes to spare. Thank kami" naruto sighed knocking on the door.

Naruto was in the deadly part of konoha. It was dangerous here. But it was night and really late so naruto knew there won't be people out.

Soon the door opens to reveal a tall brown haired man and the man naruto talked to this morning.

"Ahh. Great he's here" one spoke with a rather husky and seductive voise that made naruto shiver.

"Your a few minutes early. That's fine. We can start early" the brown haired man chuckled at the other mans comment with lustful eyes.

"Come in" the other indicated a hand for naruto to take.
Naruto took the hand and walked inside seeing four or five other men sitting on a sofa smiling weirdly at him as he entered the room.

"Well introduce yourself's then" the brown haired man said.

-after introductions-

"Oh well hi...I'm Err naruto and....well that's it I'm not really anything special" naruto hid behind his bangs.

"Right you want money kid...come with me" A man with white and black hair told naruto and picked up the small boy taking him into a room out back.

"Strip!" The man ordered.
"W-why?" Naruto was so confused why was this weird guy wanting him to get undressed for then suddenly heard loud music from the room he was previously in.

"BECAUSE I said so, now do as your told" and with that naruto slid of his orange hoodie along with his blue shirt revealing his bare tanned chest. Then taking of his pants and boxers.

Naruto stood there and tried to hide his 'part' as much as he could.

"Heh. Don't hide from me" the man was now fully naked. Naruto hadn't even noticed the man change.

"What are you gonna do" naruto asked as the man grabbed the boy and chained him the the bed with cuffs.

"I'm gonna do you got a problem with that"

And that the man did. Along with the other men around the other room.

This went on for days,
Those days turned into weeks those weeks turnt into months the months to years.

It's now been 10 years. Meaning this has been going on for 10 years and that also meaning naruto is 16 now. Before he turnt 16 it was more easy to hide the fact he was being raped by older men for money. He could hide it easily because they didn't do it so often. It was like a 1 time month thing. The as soon as he came 16 it's been happing all the time.

-end of flashback-