Part7️⃣

"Huh. When did you get here. And how?" Naruto asked with a questionable face.

"None of your concern. Now we need to know what you've been up to naruto tell us this instant" Tsunade is so angry looking she was almost red from head to toe.

"Well it kinda is my concern that you practically broke into my house and fyi (for your information) I've been 'up to' nothing at all" I can see the dobe was getting a little angry himself.

"Bullshit naruto" iruka said. Everyone's eyes widen. Iruka just swore. It's one thing naruto searing but iruka too. What wrong with this place.

"How is it!? Even if I was. Which I'm not by the way. It would be none of your business" he carried on.

"NARUTO! I am the hokage it's perfectly ok for me to walk into your home if I feel your not safe." She shouted. I looked at naruto and saw full and pure Rage on his face.

"STILL ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS" naruto stood up and tried to run but was stopped by asuma walking in closing the door behind him gaurding the door.

Then to provent naruto from leaving through the back door Kurenai appeared and locked the door also guarding it.

"You can't do this it's illegal" naruto stated.

"A-and s-so I-s w-what y-you've
b-been d-doing o-one t-time w-when b-big brother n-Neji was busy h-he t-told m-me t-to g-go and watch you. A-and I did. I-it t-turnt 10 and I was about t-to go home and t-then I s-seen you jump out of your b-bedroom w-window and w-went into the b-bad s-side of k-konoha........a-and....you....they...." Hinata stutters.
Everyone looked at her. Staring as she got red.

"Hinata sweaty. Do you know what naruto has been doing. And if you do please say and try not to stutter" Tsunade walked over to her and put a hand on her shoulder.

"W-well naruto has been....." she looked at naruto crying her eyes out.

"Hinata...please....don't....please" naruto begged with tears welling up in his eyes.

"I....." She stopped to a voice.

"Hinata honey, this is for your own good. No one will get hurt everything's gonna be just fine if you just tell us what's happening maybe be could fix it" Kurenai nodded at her student.

"No. It's not hinata. It's not for your own damn good. Don't listen to them there trying to make you say things you don't want to say right? isn't that mean. And if you say then people will get hurt." Naruto said tears spilling down his face.

"And it won't be that easy to fix" he continued With an audible whisper.

Wow this is...so sad. I feel so bad for naruto. I just wanna hug him and tell him everything's gonna be ok. So that's exactly what I did.

I placed on hand on narutos waist and the other over his shoulder while he let his head drop into the crook of my neck while sobbing and the tears wet my shirt. While I glared at the rest of them.

"Ignore him hinata!" Tsunade yelled.

"Hang on. No one is ignoring anyone" I butt in. I dint like the idea of naruto being ignored.

(An/ overprotective much but yall know what a bae sasuke is ya know 😋😂 jeez naruto you got a SOMEONE alright I tell ya now 😂

Also sorry for not posting much. And I know yall are like...."We're quarantined and it's almost illigal to go outside so why the fuck are you takeing ages to post!!!!" Well I know! Honestly I'm sorry 😫 forgive me but my mum wants me to help out with things and stop being so lazy 😱 how dare she. This corona is getting my mom going. She's not even on Facebook with a coffee in her hand at six in the morning anymore, instead she's washing every nook and cranny in the house. 😅hahah anyhow bye 🌹🥰xxx)