Chapter two part six

OOF! I'm finally posting again🥴 I have no excuse so bully as much as you like 😭😖 please enjoy. 🥰🥺👉👈

Previously:

After a few seconds of internal screaming.

"Are you done?" Tsunade asked angry.

"Why yes. That felt great" I say proud.

"Yeah but now we have bleeding ears" Kakashi mumbled sticking his pinkie finger in his ear.

"Yeah that's why I yelled into the pillow"

"Alright enough of the stupid stuff. We're actually busy" Tsunade mopes.
                          -end

"Busy as in how, I don't see how your busy" Naruto smirked seeing Tsunade 'tsk' under her breath.

"Naruto!" She whispers in an angry tone.

"Well, since your getting nothing outta me, can you leave, you are giving me a migraine" Naruto moaned.

"Don't be so rude Naruto" Kakashi said.

"It's not being rood it's stating facts and I do have a headache" Naruto told.

"Alright fine we'll leave, it's clear that you don't want us here let's go" Kiba said leaving the room with Ino, Shino, Choji.

Hinata walks over to naruto and whispers I'm his ear, "As long as no on forces it outta me, now ones gonna know kay" she smiles as she also headed for the door while Naruto smiles back at her mouthing 'thanks'

She mouths back, 'I'll talk to you later, kinda important' and she leaves.

"What was that?!" Tsunade asked.

"None ya business, now can you leave too please" Naruto asked.

Kakashi, Iruka and Kakashi glare at naruto.

"Hey it's not like I'm gonna run away anything, you already seen a while ago I can't get out" The blonde explained.

"*huff* Fine, we're trusting you, Sasuke, Sakura, Shikamaru please go home and stay there until tomorrow, Iruka and Kakashi don't come here and pressure naruto, hopefully when he's calmer he would tell us, go" The hokage ordered the group as they all left.

When everyone was gone Tsunade looked at naruto. "Please don't try anything funny"

The blonde smirked, "what funny business can I do in a room like this"

"Right, we'll get some rest" she sadly smiled and walked out the door, opining it stopping to say "oh and naruto, I really hope your ok" and left.

Naruto waited about 10 minutes waiting for a noise, not hearing one he called out to Kurma.

Soon a small fox appeared in front of naruto.

"That was horrible Naruto" Kurma sighed.

"I guess, but at least I can get out now" Naruto points to the hole in the ceiling.

"Not now do it at night. I say...1am I doubt anyone would come and check on you at a time like that." Kurma suggests.

"Well why not now then?"

"Did you not just hear me, people will definitely come to check on you"

"Right...so we just gotta stay here for another few hours just doing nothing"

"Hn, I don't know about you but I'm gonna go sleep"

"Good idea, wake me up when it's time"

Kurma disappears and naruto lays down and soon falls asleep.

-Skipping to a few hours later 🥴-

"Oi, Naruto it's time" Kurma pops up in front of the blonde.

Naruto wakes up and stretches.

"Did anyone check on me while I was sleeping?" The blonde asked.

"Yes, The fifth Hokage came in a couple times but that's it" Kurma told Naruto.

"That's good, you sure no one else will come"

"100%. Tsunade came in every hour, she just left a few minutes ago so we have an hour to get the hell outta here, but......" The small fox stopped himself.

"But what?"

"I really think you should take a few of your closest with you, just to protect you, I suggest the ones who already know what's happened"

Naruto opened his mouth to say something then realised what Kurma had just said.

"WAIT WHAT! HOW THE FUCK DO THEY KNOW AND WHO ARE THEY!" Naruto bellowed.

"Hush, keep it down will you, the only ones who know is Sasuke, Shikamaru and Hinata and maybe you should let Sakura know too. Those guys will protect you and I promise you they won't hurt or judge you." Quietly, Kurma said looking into narutos eyes.

"So just those three know, I mean I guess I can trust them and maybe Sakura too but how do I know they wanna run away, out the village mind you, and would they really do that for me." The blonde stood up out of the bed.

"Well, let's go"