Part4️⃣

Naruto pov

And that's how it all happened. Cruel I know. But I'm so used to it now that I don't even know or realise the sick men fucking me.

It started six years ago when I was six but oh well at least no one knows. But I think they'll know soon as they are getting more suspicious.

I dint go to training today. I was just hurt. I couldn't even move. Normally it was like four or five people but today there was a few more like 10/11 and they don't go until the all got their turn.

I hope that doesn't happen again. But I do make a lot of money. Like a 1000 every time. And last night since there was more people to 'entertain' I got more than usual.

This time I have 4 Grand which is A LOT of money. I'll be able to pay rent and get my cupboards stuffed up for months.

This is great. They do say 'pain is beauty' tho beauty don't really fit the picture to well although money at the moment to everyone is beauty.

Anyways...I know everyone is getting suspicious. I can see it. I don't hang around much as I'm always hurting or aching and I just do the missions and training then home.

And now since I didn't go training today's there gonna know something's up.

And..well I don't want them finding out I'm a male prostitute at age 13. It's kinda...well HELLA embarrassing. It's not like I can easily admit to being one.

I wanted to tell Jiji but he just had to go and die by the hands of orochi-pedo. Now we have a new hokage. I have nothing against her and I love her and she loves me but I'm not so comfortable telling her that I'm letting older men sexually harass me for money.

That too is embarrassing as hell.

Third pov:
*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Who the hell could that be at this hour" naruto mumbled and
Got of his bed to see who it was.

Opening the door he saw his teammates and teacher standing there.

"Oh..hey guys...come in" naruto said inviting them in. Narutos house wasn't messing and was actually spotless and clean. Naruto hated mess.

"Unexpectedly clean!?" Sakura states sitting down on the couch.

"Um thanks I guess" naruto said sounding a little nervous but hoped his friends don't notice.

"Why didn't you come to training today. You know training is very important to a ninja, Naruto!?" Kakashi asked plainly.

"...um...well I just feel a little sick and well...yeah" naruto lied scratching his neck.

"Your lieing" sasuke said coldly.

"Am not. I'm not lieing now if you don't mind I would like to get back to bed and rest" naruto quietly shouted very quickly.

"....are you ok? Seriously! Your acting more idiotic than normal." Sakura pointed out.

"Nope I'm fine!" The blonde was silently begging for them to leave.

"But you just said your sick...but now your fine...what going on naruto" Sakura carries on.

"Look...just leave please I'm sick and I won't be coming to hang out tomorrow evening either." He stated trying not to look suspicious.

"And what will you be doing that's more important than hanging out with your friends" sasuke's mood was pissing naruto off. Sasuke knew what he was doing.

"...well...I-I'm meeting s-some old friends ya know y-yeaaah" naruto stutters.

"Your really not fine..you just hesitated and stutters. Maybe you should see Tsunade your getting rather red on the cheeks" Kakashi said and Sakura nodded along the the raven.

All eyes were on the blonde boy.
"Nahhh. Don't be silly I'll be fine if you leave me to rest"

"I doubt that. I'll fine out what your hiding naruto..you wait" sasuke said standing and leaving them. Soon Sakura and Kakashi followed shouting the door after them.

"Oh shit....fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck there gonna find out soon I just know it...aw man there on to me...I'm gonna be in so much shit...ARGGGGG" naruto shouted around himself.

Getting himself together, he made cup-ramen and got ready for bed by doing the following: showering, brushing his teeth, changing then finally getting into his bed.