Chapter three part three

Naruto shuts the door and opens all the curtains.

"Woah it's so dusty" Naruto complains.

"Welp, I'm not cleaning it!" Sasuke sots on the sofa lying there all sloppy.

"No I know you won't so I'm gonna have to" Naruto says sarcastically.

Naruto puts the food away and tides up a bit.

-2 hours later-

"Make me food" sasuke closes his eyelids.

"No. Ask me nicely you stupid lazy cow" Naruto Glares at his boyfriend.

Sasuke sits up and walks over to Naruto and picks him up. Naruto wraps his legs around sasuke's waist and his arms around his neck. Sasuke holds Naruto up by his thighs.

"Please can you make me food baby" Sasuke says in a seductive voice.

"Well I would but I can't get down"
Naruto says and sasuke walked over to the kitchen and placed Naruto down placing his arms around Naruto's waist.

"I can't cook if your there like that dumbass"

"Thought you could do anything" sasuke places his head on top of Naruto's.

"Sit at the counter or I won't make you anything!" naruto shouts like an angry mother.

Sasuke huffs and walked to the counter and sits in on one of the stools.

"Good. Now what do you want" Naruto asks, his mood already changed while putting on a black apron with the Uchiha symbol in the top left corner.

"That suits you" Sasuke admires his boyfriend.

"What does?"

"That apron."

"Aww thanks sasu" Naruto kisses sasuke's forehead and goes to the fridge.

"What do you want" the blonde looks at the raven.

"Uhh. Omelet...please" look around the house and his mouth drops.

"Yeah of course"

"Thanks honey" sasuke says but still looking around.

"What are you doing, you look like an idiot" Naruto looks at his future husband in confusion.

"The house has never been this tidy since my family were alive" Sasuke sulks.

"Oh- oh I'm sorry sweetie" Naruto runs to sasuke and hugs him.

"Oh no it's fine. It looks nicer. I'll help you with the rest of the house later" sasuke smiles.

"Really, your gonna help. Awww thanks babe" Naruto beams while going continue cooking.

-after the food is ready-

"Here you are" Naruto hands sasuke his portion and he sits down with his own.

"Mmm it's delicious thanks baby" sasuke kisses Naruto's forehead.

"No problem"

They both eat their dinner and Sasuke helps Naruto wash the dishes.

"Hey it's only 6 shall we go see everyone" Naruto suggests.

"Yes of course. I'm gonna shower first though, wanna come join"

"Yeah" Naruto and sasuke walk to the bathroom and sasuke runs the shower. Naruto takes of his clothes as sasuke does the same.

They hop into the shower.

Sasuke wraps his arms around Naruto's waist. "Your so cute"

Naruto giggles and grabs the shampoo to wash his hair then doing the same with conditioner.

"I'm done" Naruto says and starts to get out.

Sasuke stops him, spins him around and kisses him.

"Love you"

"Ok random, love you too" Naruto says as he gets out. He wraps a towel around his body and leaves.

"Damn I wish we could do more than kiss in the shower" Sasuke sulks.

"I heard that" Naruto shouts back.

Naruto walks over to the closet.
"Uhhh, sasuke.....got any bigger clothes, I mean.....ones that arnt your from when we were twelve" Naruto yells.

Sasuke walks out from the bathroom with a towel around his waist.

"No....well except my parents clothes."

"Oh no I can't wear your parents clothes, it's fine I'll just put what I was wearing back on"

"No, and that kinda defeats the object of showering. Really it's fine Naruto, also, I think you'd look great in my mother's dresses." Sasuke smirks.

"S-shut up!"

/next part that Out soon/