Chapter three part four

Sasuke leaves the room and soon comes back with some clothes.

"Found these. They should be fine until we can get some, tomorrow maybe?" Sasuke suggests.

"Yeah ok, and thanks"

Naruto takes the clothes from sasuke and changes into a light purple shirt with the Uchiha symbol on the back and black pants. 'I'm guessing these were his mothers, their girlish' Naruto thought. He dint mind though, he though he look pretty great.

Sasuke also changes into the set of clothes he had for him. A black button-up shirt and black pants.

"You ready to go" sasuke asks.

"Yup, let's go"

The two leave the house and walk around the village until they come across some familiar set of heads.

"Look sasuke, thats Ino, Sakura, hina, shika, Kiba and the others" Naruto points out.  "I wanna surprise them." He carried on.

"Ok" was all sasuke said.

Naruto runs up to the group and hugs Sakura's back.

"N-naruto!" She yells.

"Hehe!" Naruto sits down next to her and the whole group stared at him.

"Wait! NARUTO!" The group shouted. "Is it really you?"

"Yep" Naruto said as sasuke come and sat next to him.

"HUUUUUUH SASUKE TOO" they continue to yell.

"Stop yelling so loud" he groaned.

"I'm sorry! We just can't believe your back" Ino squealed.

"Where'd you go?" Choji asked.

"Just around different places I guess" Naruto replies.

"Naruto, Sasuke, I haven't seen you in ageeeeeees" Hinata giggles.

"Saaaaame" Naruto runs to Hinata and hugs her.

"Do I get a hug" Sakura sulks.
Naruto nods and hugs her too.

"Is that the Uchiha crest on the back of your shirt Naruto" Shikamaru teased.

"Y-yeah..." Naruto stutters.

"Why...are you two like together or something" Ino asked.

"Actually we're engaged!" Sasuke smiles.

"WWHHAATT!" Everyone yells.

"Well to be honest, I kinda knew it was gonna happen since we were kids, but congrats!" Shikamaru said.

"Congratulations" Shino said hidden behind many things so barley anything of him could be seen.

Kiba said nothing, just glared at Sasuke. 'How dare he!'

"You ok Kiba? You look disturbed."  Ino asks.

"Yeah I'm fine, Congrats I guess" Kiba replied turning his head from Ino to Sasuke and Naruto.

"Thank you" Naruto bowed his head and soon brought it back up.

The group were all talking and having fun, they also went out to eat. Soon people became tired and they started to go home.

Kiba left first with Shino and Choji,
Shikamaru and Sakura left with Hinata and Ino, Naruto and Sasuke went home last.