Chapter three part two

/sorry 4 the wait/

"N-n-naruto!" Tsunade yelled.

"Hehe. That's me" naruto replyed.

The hokage gasped as she got up and ran over to naruto and hugged him so tight he thought he would burst.

When she let go naruto could see who else was In the room. He looked around and his mouth dropped.

"K-KAKASHI SENSEI. IRUKA SENSEI. PERVY SAAAAAGE" Naruto yelled with a huge grin on his face.

"Naruto" they all said at the same time.

"Hehehe yeah"

"We were just about to set up a plan and look for you but here you are" Iruka beams.

"I'm here too" The raven sulks his head.

"Wait....Sasuke! Your here two" Iruka carries on.

"I think!" Sasuke jokes and pats himself to make it seem more funny. It kinda worked.

"Where have you been? Where did you go? Are you ok? Why did you leave?" Tsunade bursts out into a thousand different questions.

"We were travelling around, mainly at the stone village, yes I am fine and I left....well.....I think....y-you know!" Naruto replies.

"Oh thank goodness you two are ok. You don't know how worried I was." Tsunade told the two.

"I'm sorry"

"So how old are you two now then" Kakashi asks.

"I'm 23. Hes 22" Sasuke tells.

"Huuuuuuuh! Waaaaaaaait what! But Naruto y-you look 18" Jiriya sulks. "And I'm over here being 61 and looking 100"

"Heh thanks" the blondie smiles. "Um....quick question"

"What's that" Tsunade asks.

Naruto leans in to whisper in her ear. "Who told you about me getting...you know what when I was younger"

"Hinata and Sakura did. They told me when they got back here" She whispers back.

"What's are you two whispering about" Jiriya crosses his arms.

"Nothing!" Naruto backs up and gives a big smile. 

"Hey. Since your back does this mean your-" Iruka starts.

"Yeah we're staying, I mean if we're aloud" Naruto looks at Tsunade.

"What reason would I have to tell you no" she laughs. "Of course you can stay"

Naruto beams.
Sasuke looks down to his blonde as smiles.

"Hey are you two a thing" Kakashi asks.

A small blush creeps on Naruto's face as he looks to the floor and hides his embarrassment with his bangs.

Sasuke nods. "Yeah" he tells them.

They smirk at them. "How long?" Iruka asks.

"F-five y-years" Naruto stutters, his head still down.

"Five. Really, I'm surprised your not married yet" Tsunade jokes.

"Actually, we're engaged!" Sasuke smirks.

"REALLY! Congrats" they all say.

"T-thanks" Naruto finally lifts up his head still blushing.

"Your a bit red naruto" Jiriya teases.

"S-shut up!" Everyone begins to laugh.

"Well, I guess we can call of this whole search party thing." Kakashi says.

"Yeah, well it was nice seeing you again. You should go see everyone else after you get settled. I'm sure they'll be happy to see your back" Tsunade smiles.

The group bid their goodbyes and the two boys walked out the room.

"So mr. Future uchiha naruto" sasuke hold his Fiancée's hand.

Naruto blushes. "Yeah"

"Who's place we living at"

"Well, your place is a million times bigger. I just have a crappy apartment. Also, it's better for when if we decide to you know.............have a child." Naruto blushes harder.

"Awww! You want a kid, why don't you just say so. That's my task for tonight then" Sasuke smirks and winks at naruto.

"B-bastard" Naruto stutters, blushing mad like hell.

"Well my baby does deserve some attention" the raven messes up Naruto's hair.

"Idiot. I doubt I can even get pregnant. Don't get exited." Naruto looks down kinda sad.

"Then what do you mean"

"Adoption or something like that. I just don't want to get all exited about having a child and it never happens"

"Then we will only have to find out"

"Wait, you really believe I can get pregnant"

"Of course. Anything can happen with you" Sasuke kisses Naruto's forehead. "Hn. Let's go shopping. I doubt any of the food at home would even be edible anymore" sasuke changes the subject.

"Ok"

The two stop at the supermarket.
After shopping the two carry the bags back to the house.

"Hey look we're here." Sasuke says.

The two walk through the Uchiha compound until they reach the biggest house in the middle belonging to sasuke.

Sasuke puts down the bags and lifts up the doormat and grabs the key.

"Key under the doormat! Priceless" Naruto teases.

"Haha I know right!" Sasuke chuckles.

He unlocks the door and they both walk in.