Part6️⃣

Once we were inside we were sat in narutos living room in silence.
Ino was sat on the floor next to the screechy bitch Sakura and the quite bitch hintata.

Kiba and shikamaru on the opposite couch. Me and naruto on one. And Choji and Shino on the floor opposite the girls.

"Sooooo then..." Ino said breaking the silence. It was nice while it lasted.

"What shall we do" she continued.
"How bout truth or dare." Kiba said tapping his fingers together slowly in a mischievous way.

"No. No. And no. N.O spells no. Last time it happened I was forced to walk into the girls hot spring. I'm currently still scarred" naruto states shivvering lightly.

Oop this bitch looking fit af.
INNER SASUKE STFU U ABSOLUTE IMBECILE.
Don't call poor ol' naruto Fit. Althoughhhhhhhhh.....damnnnnn he got some ass. Ooooop sksk Saskue you perv.

"Awee come on. We girls don't look that bad" Ino winked at my naruto.

Right! me and inner saskue-perv are gonna have a few words later.

(Author- 🥺awee not sasuke-kun don't hurt meeeeeeeeeeee....haha jk come at me sasuke you sexy beast)

"Riiiightttt...if we're gonna play we can do anything ....stupid or wrong you pedos" naruto said. Inner sasuke is now red.

"Awww but that's not fun" Sakura whined. "Yeahhh" Ino joined.
Oop the whining duo.

(Author/ ok quick question. How did this story start of so good with like NO interruptions and as soon as it becomes 'sasuke pov' my inner fan-girl self emerges.

That I don't know.

Sasuke- BECOUSE NARUTO GOT THICCCCC
Author/ makes no sense but ok)

Back to the story 😂

"Well if it's not fun you can leave and I can sleep and mope" naruto said emo-like. Everyone just chuckled at the little comment.

Naruto? Mope? Righhhhhht!?

"I'll go fist since I suggested the game" Kiba said crossing his legs.

-30 sad and tragic Minutes later-

Weve been playing for ages now and it was time to put our plan into action.

We have really came here to find out narutos secret. And obviously to hang out but mainly to get the secret.

Welp better hope this works. I'm actually cry if it don't......

"So naruto I've kinda noticed your not really hanging around with us anymore...any reasons" Ino asked staring him dead in the eye.

"Aaa...no reason just sickness" naruto said hesitantly.

"Really. Then why hesitate" I say.

"I didn't I have no idea what yall are on about. Your absolutely nuts you lot are!" He said.

"I'll say it again for Ino just to be clear...What. Have. You. Been. Doing. What. Are. You. Hiding" Sakura spelled out every word.

"Answer the question Naruto" Tsunade came out of narutos hallway along with Kakashi, shizune and iruka.

(An/ shit about to get serious so me and my idiot self will disappear like my sisters chocolate did magicly this morning *licks lips* yeaaa righty back to da story 🤤)