Chapter 2 part 3

Naruto's pov:

I stared at sasuke. How does he even know? I tried to cover up from yesterday by acting 'normal'.

Wait.....the only way sasuke could find out I'm thin is if he saw....and since I'm suddenly in these rags....he must've changed me.

That hot Bastard.

Yeah....over all this time....I've been..................thinking.....yup....THINKING......I've developed a crush on the stupid, hot, handsome, gorgeous, fit, sexy, uchiha.

And for some reason I'm going along with it....don't ask.

Sorry about the brag. But he's mine.....and just mine. Hehe.

I tried running out the door a minute ago.
But people are waiting outside so I can't escape.

Are they that determined to find out?
I mean once they do, it won't be pleasant whatever they find out.

If they bring it up again I'll stay silent and refuse to talk. Yeah that sound great.

"Naruto, stop day dreaming and answer my question!"

Third pov:

"Question? I dint ask one!" Naruto replied to the other blonde.

"I did but you were busy day dreaming. I said, can you explain to us what happened yesterday?" She caries on.

"....." silence.

Naruto knew what the hokage meant so looked down at the sheets and refused to talk, just like how he told himself.

"Naruto, dont refuse to talk....look we're just trying to help" Iruka said calmly.

"........." silence.

"We'll take away your privilege of being a ninja!" Tsunade said stern and angry.

Everyone looked at her shocked. Naruto stayed starring at the sheets with wide eyes.
She then mouthed,

'Threaten him to get it outta him'
The others nod and turn back to naruto.

"Naruto we will do that if you don't talk" Kakashi intruded the conversation.

"....." silence.

"Naruto, is whatever this thing is more important than being a ninja. What about becoming hokage" iruka asked.

"...."

"Is he really about to give this up" Ino looked at naruto then the adults.

"I don't know Ino. I don't know" Sakura told her friend.

"We're serious naruto!" Tsunade informed.

Everyone except naruto, looked at Tsunade shocked. Just moments ago it was only a threat, now it's real.

'She's really gonna quit me as a ninja....' naruto thought.

"Then you leave me with no choice." Tsunade walks up to naruto and takes off his headband. "Sorry naruto. Your no longer a konoha nin"

Everyone (but naruto) glared at Tsunade. All thinking, 'why THE FUCK did you do that'.