Part5️⃣

The next morning!

Sasuke pov:

After confronting naruto last night and storming out I waited outside with Kakashi and Sakura and we heard naruto shout.

"Oh shit....fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck there gonna find out soon I just know it...aw man there on to me...I'm gonna be in so much shit...ARGGGGG" he shouted.

It was wierd hearing him swear like that as he really isn't the type to swear. But what he said fought my attention. Especially this part

'I'm gonna be in so much shit'

What did that mean? He's in trouble? Ugh what did he do now. But then I don't think it's something like being naughty or well..naruto. Deep down I think it's something else.

Then I remembered this part.
'There on to me' now what on Earth did that mean. We're we on to him. I mean I guess we are since we confronted him saying we're gonna find out whatever he's hiding.

Then this part 'there gonna find out soon...I know it'
we were? I mean I hope we do this whole situation is making me pissed.

Neji and Hinata better give us answers soon.

Anyways right now it's evening at around 8 or half 8. I'm out with the whole gang...well of course except naruto.

"I'm getting pissed of with naruto ditching us. He is just treating us like we're dirt" Ino said rather angry.

"Yeah me too. I think the rightful thing to do is go get him and force him to hang with us" Kiba grinned a wierd dog smile with everyone nodding.

"Let's go get that cute little bastard" Sakura chanted.

I just rolled my eyes at their stupidness. Why do they have to keep shouting tho. We're like two feet from eachother? My poor ears.

-at narutos house/ still sasuke's pov-

We arrived at narutos appertment and I knocked on the door with everyone behind me.
Ino was holding sakuras shoulders from behind and had her head on sakuras shoulder. Kiba and Shino were playing 'Fly squish' well Kiba was shine was just attacking Kiba every time he touched his bug things. Hinata was just behind by herself she's a strange one. Shikamaru was trying to snatch some of Chojis chips and Choji was trying to protect them with his life.

Bunch of Wierdo's.
Soon naruto answerd the door with a sleepy face and messy hair.

"What do you lot want I'm busy" naruto said kinda angry. I wonder why he's being so wierd?

"Doing what exactly" Ino asks well..demands while letting go of sakuras shoulders and hitting the back of her head lightly.

Haha BITCH that's what yOooOUUuuu get when you cling to men........

Anyways....

"What's do you think slaying the magic dragon. CLEARLY I'm sleeping. It's a very important thing to life ya know." Naruto said and got a few chuckles from Kiba,Ino,Sakura and Choji.

"Not funny, just the truth...now if yall don't mind....imma sLeP" naruto said in a silly voice that always pissed me off and he knew it.

"Shut up and get dressed" I kind of ordered. I just wanted food right now. So hungry. Sasukes poor little belly!

"Um why you do know it's
8:40 PM" he said the 'pm' bit rather loudly.

"Yeah so like wat da faq. You doing in bed. You know we always go out on Saturday" Kiba said managing to squish a bug on shinos arm causing Shino to hit him hard in the arm.

"Why I did that? Becouse you hurt my bug? Why you shouldn't do it again? Becouse you'll die!" Shino mumbled able for us all to hear.

These guys are such freeks. The only normal one's here is Shikamaru, me (I guess) and well would be naruto but he's acting wierd so he's not normal right now. Hehe.

"Yeah S.A.T.U.R.D.A.Y. The one day we get of from training or missions. And I kinda wanna spend it in my warm, cosy, comfy bed"

Then he mumbled something I could quite hear but I got this
"And ...a..few....away......them...." I do t know what the blanks were and a can't figure them out.

"What was that" I say and he looks at me like nothing just happened.
"Nothing...what do you mean?" He said clearly knowing.

"Whatever. If your not coming with us. We're either forcing you to or we'll force our way in" I say.

"Ughhh. Why can I just be left alone on the one day I get it" I hear naruto whisper. What was he on about.

"Fine whatever come in. Just don't touch or break anything" he said moving out of the way to let us in.