Chapter two part four

Naruto pov:

She did not.....

She did!

She actually did. Now I finally realise how much I despise this village.

"Hey kid...." I hear a deep voice say in my head.
WAIT KURMA.

"Kurma. Your finally talking to me again" I yell at him pointing a finger.

"Sorry kid. I've been busy. I've also heard and seen what going on. I have made up a little plan ok but it's for you to decide" he told me.

What's that plan, if it's anything to get me outta here or even the village, I'm so up for it.

"Yeah and what is it. Please tell me it's an escape plan" I begged.

"Yes it is. When everybody leaves tonight, I'll guide you out of this place. Run back to your apartment and grab your things. Are you ok with leaving the village" he asked me. I nod and smile wide.

"Yeah of course I am hell yeah I can't wait.....wait what if someone stay to watch over me tonight" I ask.

"I have a hunch that they'll fall asleep now just stay here and talk with me so it will be easier to ignore them. Also outta curiosity? Do you still like these guys" he asks me.

I stay quite for a minute.

"It's ok take your time"

I stay still and think.

Do I still like them?
Do I still like sasuke?
Do I still like my friends?
My teachers?
My home?

"I.....no I don't but...." I stop.

"It's sasuke isn't it. Well if you want me to help just ask" Kurma told me and I nod.

"Why don't you tell my why you don't like them. Telling others probably helps more than keeping it to yourself" awe Kurma is such a softie. I love him so much. Such a helpful fox.

"Well I start from the beginning"

"Go ahead. Spill"

"So Everyone thought I was become a little more distant and that's because I was. I felt bad but stoped when they came to my home and asked me questions I dint want them to.
Then Tsunade, Iruka, Kakashi and many other adults got involved. I don't know why there all so curious to find out about such a disgusting secret?
Then they started to stress me out. Yelling form left, right and centre. I got so overwhelmed. But sasuke was there to help.
I fell unconscious and I don't know what happened between that time. But when I woke I was in sasuke's arms being carried to I guess here.
I got so scared and jumped up n' ran as fast as I could to get away.
I was near a lake when I saw lee running around. I think they got lee to go after me.
I mean with his speed I'm definitely a goner. I kept running hoping he dint see me when someone came up behind me and grabbed my wait to prevent me from moving. I turn my head and saw Sasuke. I suddenly felt calm but I saw them guys slowly coming behind. I asked sasuke to help me and then I fell asleep again. I do t know what happened after that but I woke this morning in a hospital bed, but I wasn't in the hospital. I don't know we're I am. Still. And then they start asking questions again and I tried to run but there was Asuma, Kurenai and ambu there. After a while they carry on asking me stuff. To the point I stopped talking. Then Tsunade threatens me to take away my ninja privilege. I was shocked along with everyone else. I dint know what to do. So I stayed quite. Bad idea because I'm no longer a ninja anymore, she took my headband. And then I came here to talk to you" I told him panting at the end from such a long speech.

"I'm sorry naruto. But having a headband doesn't mean you are or arnt a ninja."

"Yeah, but she said I'm not longer a ninja"

"Yeah of the leaf village...hmm. You can't exactly go to another village and become a ninja. That would make you rouge."

"Yeah but if I'm leaving the village arnt I already rouge" I asked.

"I guess. But I doubt anyone would take you in. If they do they'd ask we're you come from and identify your from the leaf and call the hokage to collect you, then you'd be thrown into prison" he told me. Prison huh. I can't have that.

"Yeah I understand. But what will I do?"

"I'll train you. I'll teach you everything you need to know. Your sixteen now so I'll be able to teach you sage mode and many other thing you won't learn here" this is perfect.
Sage mode is so powerful. And with Kurma being Kurma he's most likely teach me things I'm not meant to. Hehe I'm so excited to get the fuck outta here.

"So will you? It's all up to you naruto"

"Of course I will I can't wait." I squeal.