Chapter two part 1️⃣

Tsunade's pov

I feel so horrible for putting all this pressure on poor Naruto. I dint mean for any of this to happen I'm just concerned and scared for him.

If I find out people have been hurting him in any way then I'll have their heads thrown into the sea by me personally.

I just can't bare to see him hurt. And when I was informed he was acting weird by Kakashi I was straight on a plan.

I told all of his friends and their sensei to join me in my office to tell them my plan to help little Naruto.

Mini flashback~

"Ok this is the plan. Y'all go to Naruto's house and somehow get inside. Me, Kakashi, Shizune, Iruka, Asuma and Kurenai will be waiting around the corner In Naruto's house. You start to talk to him about why he's being a distant little a- I mean ask him why he's acting different and if he try's to avoid the question we'll come out and Asuma and Kurenai will block doors, Kurenai at the back and Asuma at the front. Me, Kakashi and iruka will try and get it out of him. If it gets to far we will force him" Tsunade said to the group infront of her desk as they all nod and flew of in different directions, some out the window, some just vanished (Kakashi) and others being normal walked out the door.

Flashback over

And that's the plan. But I dint mean for it to turn out like this. And if we can't get it out of naruto then we have Hinata as our second choice but getting it out of her will be a challenge.

Kakashi's pov

Ok I feel like honest shit. Like.... the way Sasuke looked at naruto with such lustful and husky eyes begging to pound into narutos a-

Sorry.

But really I feel bad for not being a better teacher to naruto. I bet everyone else feels the same way in a way if you know what I mean. I just want to help him. Naruto is someone precious to me.

He his my Sensei's son after all.
And not just that, naruto has the biggest heart ever, so sweet and kind and the stubbornness of his will never get old.

I really just wanna know what's happening and that your ok naruto.

Iruka's pov

Oh naruto. I feel like such a letdown. Me being your first teacher. I should of been there for you. Your like the son I never had. Like my first child. I would gladly take you in any day I just really hope whatever is troubling you will be sorted out soon.

Seeing you ball your eyes out like that just made my heart sink and rip apart to a million pieces.

It made me want to cry. And when I find out what's wrong with you I promise I will make it better.

Shizune's pov

Poor naruto. I wonder how lady Tsunade is taking this. I bet she's braking inside.

I seen the face she made when she saw narutos crying face. She looked so broken inside.

Not just her too, everyone!
It was such a sad sight and touched everyone's hearts. No one should cry like that.

It even got bad to were Sakura, Ino and Hinata were crying streams and had to be comforted by Kiba, shikamaru and Shino.

I can tell everyone was so desperate to find out.

But I know naruto will be destroyed when we do.

Sasuke's pov

Tsunade, Iruka, Kakashi, Shizune and her pig were all keeping quite to themselves.

I was just watching naruto and he was sleeping. And honestly he looked so cute. I just want to kiss those soft, pink lips.

"Enjoying yourself" I hear a voice ask with a smirk. I turn to see Kakashi was the one talking but also caught the other threes attention.

"Shut up" I glared at him.

"Well the way you just liked your lips while watching naruto sleep has me concerned" he spoke again and I growled at him rolling my eyes.

"Did I fuck do that bastard" I almost yell remembering naruto is asleep.

"Hah! Whatever you say" oh this little shit. I hate you kakashi. I'll get him back one day.

"Hn." I rolled my eyes and went back to my busy work of eye raping the cute blonde infront of me.