TWO;

Dawn was known to wander off, he was basically a child; easily distracted. He found himself in an unknown area, close to a random gas station and a park.He didn't know what to do, he had left his phone at home, because it was dead. He stayed up playing on it, that it died and he was too lazy to charge it.With pouty lips and watery eyes, he went over to the small park, sitting down, near a tree, using it as a backrest and bring his knees up his chest. He didn't have much of a plan to get out of this.

What the small boy didn't know was the place Rhett and Hawke lived wasn't too far from where Dawn was. Hawke was looking around for twigs and leaves to start up the fireplace. Thinking he was alone, he had his mask off. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a pair of footprints, learning from the best tracker he knew he decided to follow them. He was lead to a tree and noticed the small male under the tree. He immediately put his mask back on his face. He definitely didn't want to hurt the innocent male. Then he realized that Dawn was indeed alone.

He bent down in front of Dawn, "Hey... is everything alright?" he asked lowly.

Dawn's eyes met his, "m' l- lost." He mumbled, a pout growing more on his lips.

'Hmm," he said, thinking. He offered his hands so he could help him up. Hesitant, but still grabbed a hold of  Hawke's hands. He pulled the male up to his feet.

"Don't worry, we'll find your way back," he said, voice still low but his words were reassuring.

"Do you live in the city? Or in town?" he asked looking down at Dawn, his hazel colored eyes gleaming in the sun.

"C- City." Dawn mumbled, wrapping his arm around Hawke's, without thinking.

"Hm, shit..." he said. He let Dawn hold onto him.

"Alright, we need to stop by my house really quick and I'll drive us down town..." he says leading him down towards a path in the woods.

"Wait..." he said allowed, stopping.

"I'm Hawke...how rude of me..." he sighed looking at Dawn.

Dawn smiled softly, "y- you said b- bad wor-word. M' D- Dawn." He said, trying hard not to stutter, but it never worked. He looked down at his feet."S- S- S- Sorry, I um, s- s- s-," Dawn gave up, S sounds were the hardest for him to say.

Hawke felt a smile aching to come out but behind the mask he bit down on his lip.

"I'll work on that..." he placed a hand on the male's back and continued off down the pathway.

It was a short jaunt through the woods but there was a cabin at the end of the path. There was a truck in the drive and Hawk lead them up to the steps of the cabin. He unlocked the door and inside felt so nice and homey. He went into the kitchen and grabbed the keys hanging on the hook.

Rhett would kill him for using up gas without him knowing but he didn't care. He reconnected with Dawn who was looking around the cabin, he held onto his arm again and lead him outside locking the door. He pressed the unlock button on the truck and opened the passenger door and grabbed Dawn by his waist and hoisted him into the air, placing him in the truck. He went around to the other side and got in. The engine roared to life, Hawke now waiting for the male to put on his seat belt. After the click of the seat belt locking into place he put the truck in reverse and pulled out.

"I saw you in the market yesterday... was he your brother, the guy you were with?" he asked, driving.

Dawn giggled, "n- no, h- he is my onl- only frie- friend."

Hawke looked over at Dawn. He nodded, "Nothin wrong with that..." he says.

"W- What about y- you and that g- guy?" Dawn asked.