EIGHT;

Dawn opened his door, allowing Rhett inside, "H - here!" Dawn said, gesturing to his room. He went over to his desk, grabbing some papers and holding them close to him, like he was hiding them.

He looked around the room and sat on the bed. "Nice, alright goodnight..." he says laying down, playing around with the elf.

Dawn giggled, dropping the papers and bouncing on the bed, landing on top of Rhett. "You can't s - s - sleep, silly!" Dawn said, soft giggles still filling the air.

He grunted as Dawn landed on him, "Naptime." He says. He kept his eyes opened though, watching Dawn through his giggle fit. He started to laugh, not use to the bubbly personality and overall positivity. It was quite nice.

Dawn poked his nose, "N - no, not allowed!" Dawn said, now poking at his sides to see if he was ticklish.

Rhett looked at him, clearly not phased. "Hmm..." he said. He looked at the smaller male.

"You...cannot..." he whispered sitting up.

"Tickle the tickle monster!" He says tickling the little elf.

Dawn laugh filles the room as he tried to get away from the snake, "Ah s - s - stop!" Dawn giggled out.

Rhett continued tickling him a little longer. He finally stopped, giving Dawn a break. In that moment Dawn took that as a chance to escape.

He rushed away from Rhett, running out the room and down to the kitchen, giggles still leaving his mouth as he did such.

Not realising he left his drawing upstairs on the floor for Rhett to see.

Curiosity killing the cat, Rhett stood to his feet. He knew what he was going to do next would probably put a strain in him and Dawn's new friendship. At first he knelt down, picking the papers up. Averting his eyes from what was on the paper, he placed them on the elf's table. He went to walk away when he stopped in his tracks.

"Oh just flip it over and look at it real quick, the kid won't notice," a voice in his head said.

"No... that's an invasion of privacy, besides he might get upset," Rhett responded with the thought.

A few seconds went by and he couldn't help but turn the papers over. His jaw immediately dropped from what was perfectly drawn on the three papers. He noticed the similarities in all the drawings.

The first was someone who resembled Eden, the male in a powerful stance with vibrant orange wings...

The second was a picture of what seemed to be Hawke, that damned mask that covered the male's intense beauty and radiant smile. The mysterious underlay of the male, because so little was known about him in Dawn's perspective.

His eyes fell onto the last drawing. A male with three serpents surrounding him. The most peculiar thing was that Dawn somehow, managed to guess perfectly what was Rhett's favorite snake breed.

The male's eyes lingered on the drawing of him the longest, a chill shot down his spine. His stomach soon began to hurt, that guilt began to peak its ugly head. He could only imagine how powerful the moment could have been when Dawn actually provided him with the drawing. And now he felt like utter shit.

He turned around and was greeted by the small elf.

"D - Do you l - like them?" Dawn asked, softly.

Like a huge weight was lifted out of his body, Rhett sighed.

"Holy-holy-," he grunted catching himself before he cursed.

He smiled brightly, "Of course, they're perfect."