TWENTY;

Dawn instantly kissed the male back, wrapping his arms around the male's neck, savoring every bit of Hawke's lips against his.

Hawke continued kissing Dawn, one hand moving from the male's waist and resting between Dawn's jawline and cheek. Hawke tilted his head to deepen the kiss, a little longer and the male pulled away to place a bunch of kisses to Dawn's face.

Hawke, now completely pulling away. He finally acknowledged that Dawn was in his hoodie. He looked at the clothing item on him and spoke, "You should keep it, it looks way better on you."

After he was done talking he vlenched his jaw and his face went emotionless. He let in a deep breath then slowly let it out, telling himself he was in control and wouldn't do anything to put Dawn in danger.

Hawke's face was everything Dawn imagined, if anything it was even more perfect than what he expected. His facial features were perfectly proportionate, his skin looked so soft. A beautifully crafted man if that was a better explanation.

Hawke shifted on his feet to the side when Dawn had been staring at him. "Uhm... you alright?" He asked.

Dawn's hand reached up and he gently placed his hand on the male's cheek, "y - you're p - p - p - perfect." Dawn said, looking all over the male's face, taking in all he could.

Hawke placed his hand on top of Dawn's listening to what came from the smaller male's mouth. He heard compliments his whole life, but this one felt different. Like it wasn't forced.

He pulled Dawn close again and he shook his head, "Nope, you are."

Hawke's hands now going on both sides of Dawn's face pulling him into one last kiss. He then dipped downward, taking him into a hug. "You should go sleep now Awn..." Hawke said lowly. He then pulled away to move the hair from the male's face, meeting his beautiful eyes again.Dawn nodded, of course stealing one last kiss from the male and giving him a small hug before heading over to Eden's room.

Hawke watched Dawn disappear out the room before he closed the door.

"Fuck..." Hawke whispered yelled. He tossed himself on the bed, angry with himself. An hour went by and Hawke got back up and shedded off his shirt and turned off the light. Laying down on the bed again with a sigh. He kicked up the covers and laid down, eventually drifting off to sleep.

In the morning, Eden had gotten up early to make breakfast for everyone. Dawn had awoken soon after, sneaking off into Hawke's room and practically jumping on top the male's body.

Hawke let out a grunt, immediately gripping Dawn's sides. He yawned out and stretched a bit.

"Hmm?" He asked rubbing Dawn's sides sleepily.

"H - Hi." Dawn giggled, placing a kiss on Hawke's still undercovered mouth, "d - did you sl - sleep good?" Dawn asked.

"Eh... would have been better if I had someone to cuddle with," Hawke said with his eyes still closed.

"But yes, the bed was comfortable."

Dawn rolled off of Hawke, "t - t - t - there's always a n - n - next time." Dawn said, laying beside Hawke.

Hawke's hands hooked around Dawn's waist pulling him closer, he stuffed his face in the male's neck. "Goodnight."

Dawn giggled, "n - no s - s - s - sleep!" He said, trying to push Hawke away.

Hawke frowned then folded his arms across his chest. His eyes still hadn't opened since Dawn walked in.

"N - No sad!" Dawn said, pressing a kiss to Hawke's lips again. "N - No pout."