TWENTY - NINE;

At one point Hawke had the male driven up against the wall. A hand lifting Eden's thigh up while his other went under the male's arm and clasped around his throat.

The gorgon had covered the smaller male in hickeys, seeming like he practically left no area untouched.

He didn't cease until the male was shaking under his force and became jelly in his touch.

Letting Eden ride off his last orgasm with a shaking whimper, he licked his tongue against the male's neck and his hand slowly releasing his throat.

The small male practically collapsing back against him, which Hawke caught him, picked him up and placed him down on the bed.

Eden's thighs were still shaking, Hawke ran his hands down them and looked down at him.

Eden's skin was burning hot and he was pretty sure there was a couple burn stains over the couch and wall. His eyes were flashing brighter then usually, an orange tint surrounding his dark blue orbs.

"You're not going to talk to me for a while, are you?" The gorgon's eyes never leaving Eden's since they were so captivating.

Eden chuckled. "I don't think I'm going to walk for a while."

"Hm, all the excuses for us to keep our hands on you," the male said, biting down on his cheek to stifle a laugh.

Hawke stepped away to head into the bathroom to clean them both up. Coming back to clean Eden's body up.

"Mm, you wanna take a cold shower or something or does that fuck with your skin?" The male asked, almost immediately back to his awkward self again.

He rubbed the back of his head and looked at him.

"I don't want to get up." Eden said, rolling over and getting under the covers. "It goes down by itself."

"Hm, all the excuses for us to keep our hands on you," the male said, biting down on his cheek to stifle a laugh.

Hawke stepped away to head into the bathroom to clean them both up. Coming back to clean Eden's body up.

"Mm, you wanna take a cold shower or something or does that fuck with your skin?" The male asked, almost immediately back to his awkward self again.

He rubbed the back of his head and looked at him.

Instead of reaching for the glass, Eden reached for the male, pulling him down with him. "Relax for a little bit."

Hawke a little surprised by the gesture, eventually rested down beside him.

He wrapped his arm around Eden's waist holding him close. His body almost immediately untensing.

"I hope to god you never get Dawn in bed." Eden joked, "because fuck, you're good."  He spoke, cuddling into the male.

"Thank you." He spoke, after a bit. "For staying." Eden clarified, before slowly falling asleep.

"I hope to god you never get Dawn in bed." Eden joked, "because fuck, you're good."  He spoke, cuddling into the male.

"Thank you." He spoke, after a bit. "For staying." Eden clarified, before slowly falling asleep.

Hawke let out a light breathy laugh, shaking his head. Holding the male close.

Whereas back at the cabin, Rhett tossed Dawn down on the bed.

They were still a little damp from the shower they shared.

The snake male's hands held onto the smaller male's waist, he lightly tickled his sides with a devious smirk.