TWENTY - FIVE;

Rhett smiled and pushed opened the door, walking into the building.

He bought two tickets at the front desk and thanked the lady up front. Taking Dawn to the side, he planted Dawn down on his feet and said, "Alright, open them."

Upon Dawn's eyes opening, he noticed that they were in an art museum. All the beautiful canvases covering the walls with the labels.

Rhett looked around then looked at Dawn, "I know it might look like the average art museum but at the very end of the tour there's something really cool," he shrugged.

"L - Like what? P - P - Petting zoo?" Dawn teased, grabbing onto Rhett's hand.

"Well not exactly... I mean I hope you think its interesting..." Rhett shrugged again.

The taller snake hybrid male gladly held onto Dawn's hand.

"So uhm, what type of art catches your eye the most?" Rhett asked eventually looking up at a large zebra painting.

Dawn looked around, seeing beautiful drawing ranging from old run down houses in dark colors, dead grass and burnt down trees to fairies floating around a colorful forest, all bright pastel flowers surround them.

But once Dawn's eyes landed on such a beautiful sight, he knew it would be his favorite out of all of the painting, not needing to see anymore.

"T - That one." Dawn said pointing and allowing Rhett to follow his finger and see the said drawing he liked.

It was a beautifully painted snake, the scales were a faded out purple and green, the snake's body was coiled up and the head peaking up and staring to the side, their eyes were a bright green and stood out the most against the darken green background, but the drawing didn't stop there.

A person's hand was shown on the side, reaching down to the snake, the hand was smaller then most, making believe it was a child.

Dawn pulled Rhett over to the drawing to read about the drawing and who the artist is.

Luki L.
"Children don't see danger, they sense it."

A male walked up to the two he had short brown hair and hazel eyes, his skin was fair and flawless, he had small wings peaking out from his back, "I see my painting caught your eye, I can see why." The male said looking at Rhett then Dawn.

"W - W - What's it mean?" Dawn asked.

The fairy hybrid smiled at the two before returning to the drawing, "it means that just, because you think something is dangerous doesn't mean it is and vice versa. You sense evil, danger and many other things. This drawing is for people who fear things, without understanding them. Like snakes." Dean said, "you understand it more then others." He said.

"Luki, Luki. You gotta see this drawing it's beautiful." A male said, running over to the fairy hybrid. The male had long black hair, piercing green slit eyes and a long snake tongue sliding out of the male's mouth and high pitch clicking sound erupting in the man's throat, clearly a happy sound. "Oh sorry baby, where you talking to these two?"

Luki laughs, "I was, but I don't think I need to explain my drawing to them."

The long hair maled look at the two, "yeah, I believe they got it. Sorry to steal him for you two, but this drawing he is going to love. Now come on." The male said tugging Luki away.

Rhett looked up at the painting, he had a feeling Dawn would have liked that one. The taller male had seen it before but didnt think much of it.

He looked down at Dawn. He looked back at the two other males who were there a second ago.

Rhett looked back up at the painting, "It is a beautiful piece, makes it even more important knowing the meaning behind it."

Rhett let out a low hum that shifted into that clicking noise. He looked back down at Dawn.

He extended his arm, offering his hand for Dawn to take.

Dawn instead latched onto the male's side, hugging the male close to him. "I - I - I like y - y - your c - cold s - s - s - skin." Dawn said.

Rhett shook his head, leaning downward, taking Dawn into a bear hug.

He smiled, holding the smaller male close.

He mindlessly picked him up, holding Dawn on his side. His hand firmly placed on the small of his back.

He looked into Dawn's eyes for a moment. He tilted his head, admiring him. His throat clicked again as his forked tongue slipped from his mouth until he spoke again.

"Last part... it's out back. You ready?"

Dawn hummed, leaning into the male's cooler skin, a happy sigh leaving his nose. "O - Okay, r - ready."

Rhett chuckled and walked off towards the back of the building.

Slipping through the door. They broke off into a large room that was cut off down the middle. There were painting stations and a few people in there. They were mainly artists, busily painting and sketching.

One person was doing body art on another. A girl was in a bathing suit, a beautiful mural unfolding onto her skin before their very eyes.

Everywhere there was talent and creativity from all angles. From charcoal sketches to clay sculptures and pottery.

Rhett watched Dawn's eyes widen in amazement, a happy smile painted across his perfect mouth. He had walked across the room getting up to the doorway.

He sat Dawn down and he grabbed hold of the door, "Alright, it's a little dark in here I'm going to warn you."

Dawn giggled, little lights twinkling off of the smaller male. "E - Elfs c - c - can r - r - radiated lights. D - Do y - your reading." Dawn said.

Rhett rolled his eyes and pushed open the door.

The room was dark like the male had said, but Dawn's light illuminated around him.

Upon walking in there was a very large canvas in the back of the empty black room. A UV light was situated on the very top, a figure standing under it. Violently flinging the neon paints all over the base.

Rhett took Dawn's arm in his and guided him up to the set of seats in the middle of the room. The painting figure still busily working.

Rhett looked over at Dawn, the light he was giving off brightened up his face making him look even more captivating.

"He's a deaf UV artist. I saw him a month ago, he's one of the museums regular artists. He does a lot of live shows..." Rhett spoke lowly.

"Y - Y - You like a - art?" Dawn asked.

Rhett nodded, grabbing hold of Dawn's hand and intertwining their fingers.

"I do, whenever I had days off. Hawke and I would come up here, we were always mesmerized by this man's work..." The taller male said. He ran his thumb along Dawn's knuckles.

Suddenly the deaf artist flung the large paint bucket he had along the canvas, hanging back he sat the bucket down and walked away towards the side of the room.

Rhett stood to his feet and walked closer to the artwork with Dawn. Up close it was a bunch of paint splatters, but they all remained mainly around the center of the painting.

He then looked down at Dawn who was examining it and a sound was heard over head.

Rhett leaned down, "I forgot to tell you but we're both gonna get wet."