FOURTEEN;

Hawke sat there, staring into the male's eyes. Bewildered yet captivated by what Dawn had said.

"I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I hurt you. If I could I definitely would, Dawn..." he says lowly, raising a hand to Dawn's face. Moving the hair out of his face so he could see the male's beautiful eyes. He then drug a gentile finger along Dawn's cheek following the line of his jaw.

Dawn placed his hand on top of Hawke's, moving it to his lips and placing a gentle kiss on it. "I k - know, I k - know." Dawn spoke, through the male's hand.

Hawke ran his thumb across the male's mouth before bringing his forehead to Dawn's. He sat there like that for a good few seconds looking into Dawn's eyes.

"Let's go eat now," Hawke whispered.

Dawn nodded his head, placing a kiss to Hawke's nose before stepping away and heading downstairs for his mac and cheese.

Hawke watched the shorter male leave out the bathroom. He stood to his feet, staring at himself in the mirror. He adjusted his black mask where that it wasnt slightly crooked any longer then walked back downstairs meeting up with Dawn.

"Is it still warm Dawn?" He asked handing him his glass of juice.

Dawn nodded, grabbing the juice and taking a sip, "mhm! It's g - good!"

Hawke tilted his head at him, watching him in admiration.

"Good," he says, his eyes gleaming with a happiness.

"What? S - S - S - Something on my f - f - face?" Dawn asked, noticing Hawke's stare.

Hawke shook his head, "No, I'm just looking at you." He looked at him.

"Sorry for staring."

"I - It's okay, I like looking at you t - too." Dawn said, returning to his eating.

Hawke lowly cleared his throat after nearly chuckling. He poured himself a glass of water and walked out the room, pulling his mask to the side to drink some. He looked down at the floor, finishing off the water before putting the mask back on.

He walked back into the kitchen as Dawn finished his mac and cheese.

"Would you like more?" He asked setting his glass down.

"M' full. M - Maybe c - cuddles will h - h - help." Dawn spoke, opening his arms.

"Living room?" Hawke asked softly picking Dawn up, placing him on his waist.

"Mhm," Dawn hummed, nuzzling into the male's neck.

Hawke's eyes widened as Dawn laid his face in his most sensitive region, gulping. He blinked hard a few times, really not trying to get a hard on in front of Dawn.

He breathed out, in attempt to control himself.

Dawn felt the change in Hawke's mood, "are you okay?" Dawn asked.

Hawke walked them over to the couch sitting down with Dawn still around his waist.

He nodded, "Yes, I'm good." Keeping one hand around Dawn's lower back and the other brushed the hair from his face.

"Do, do you you want to watch something?" He asked in attempt to clear his head.

"Y - You," Dawn said looking at the male intensely, "oh y - you m - meant a s - show." Dawn giggled and small tint of pink covering his cheeks.

Hawke tilted his head at the little elf. "Hmm?" He asked looking at him."I l - like to look a - at you, but we can wa - watch um, s - s - spongebob." Dawn said, turning in Hawke's lap to face the tv.