SIX;

After ordering, Rhett walked over to a booth and sat down. After Eden sat down across from him, Rhett's phone rang.

"Hey, everything alright over there?" He asks, pouring salt on a napkin before putting his drink on top of it.

"Good, good... hey I'm at Howie's want me to bring you food? Eden and I were going to get Dawn something... hey," Rhett looked at Eden and narrowed his eyes. Listening to Hawke, he face palmed and sat back.

"I didn't ask that, do- actually imma get you something anyway. Alright bye, love you and I'll see you later." He ended the call and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Hard headed ass," he grumbled before drinking some of the water.

"What's wrong?" Eden asked.

He drank some more water, looking at Eden. He sat the glass down and responded, "Hawke catching an attitude asking for me to beat his ass."

"I think he's getting bored," Rhett chuckled.

"With Dawn there, nah. Probably just tired of not smiling around him." Eden said, drinking his tea.

"You jealous?" He asked, cocking a brow. As he sat back his throat did that clicking sound again. It started to get louder.

Eden laughed, "Definitely not. Dawn is the best person I ever met, so I wouldn't mind sharing him. He makes me happy, so I know he can make others happy."

"I didn't... nevermind," he says as the food came out.

After they thanked the waitress Rhett looked at Eden, ""Do you want to order something for Dawn too?"

Eden raised a brow, "So Hawke didn't feed Dawn?"

"Didn't you just tell the boy to... I don't know about you but if I got flustered I sure as hell wouldn't wanna eat... bro. Dinner maybe I don't know," he says just eating.

He started getting twisted on his words so he just shut up and ate. After a few minutes Rhett decided to talk again, "He made the kid something... maybe you wanna get him some dessert or something."

He continued eating.

Eden laughed, "Cute." He said, eatting his own food, chewing slowly, before replying. "I guess you're right, if I don't give him food, he'll just eat gumny worms."

Rhett just glared at him, still a little pissed. Not even know why he was heated. He nodded.  He stopped eating for a bit and just stared at Eden.

Eden slurpped up a noodle, looking up at Rhett, "Wh't? Got sauce on my face?" Eden asked.

He chuckled and shook his head, "Attractive."

"So I'm told." Eden said, winking.

"Good," he says getting up. "Imma head to the bathroom, take your time. Nothing I hate more than someone feeling the need to rush over me." Upon leaving, he drug his fingers over the length of Eden's arm to his shoulder blade and walked to the back.

When Eden turned around to watch him, Rhett had turned around and smirked before disappearing in the back room.

Eden slowly got up and followed Rhett to the back.

Rhett, thinking he was alone in the bathroom. He went over to the mirror. He pulled something from his jacket pocket, revealing the length of a small syringe. Next he pulled out a small vial of a cloudy white liquid.  He removed the syringe cap with his teeth and stabbed it into the vial, pulling the lever back until the syringe was full of the liquid. Tossing out the vial, he lifted his shirt and out the corner of his eye he saw Eden. He stuck the syringe in his side, his breathing hitched as the liquid entered his body.