THIRTEEN;

Rhett looked at him. He shook his head, "Like that's safe, you do you."

He continued driving in silence hoping Eden would pipe up about a restaurant or something.

Eden didn't say anything else and instead placed his hand in Rhett's inner thigh, while still looking out the window.

Rhett looked down at the hand placement, then continued driving.

Eden strummed his fingers on the male's thigh, "there's a burger place up two streets, we can go there."

The snake male let Eden keep his grasp on his thigh. He nodded, "Sounds good to me," Rhett says.

Eden hummed, watching the passing buildings, before feeling the truck turn down the road and stopping at the burger place.

Rhett pulled into a parking spot and turned the truck off. Unbuckling, he looked down at Eden's hand. Then looked at Eden.

Eden was still staring out the window, but open the truck door, removing his hand and getting out, waiting for Rhett to do the same.

The snake hybrid grunted, getting out and joining Eden at the front of the truck. He grabbed the male's hand mindlessly and walked in with him.

Eden watched the male drag him in, following behind and holding into his hand tightly.

Rhett smiled, not expecting Eden to hold his hand back. They walked going up to the front to order.

Eden looked at the menu, "um, I want a cheese burger with pickles and fries. Medium."

They both put in their order then went to go take a seat. Rhett sat down at one side of the booth looking at Eden.

Eden looked back, placing his elbows on the table and resting his hand upon his palms.

"You alright?" Rhett asked.

"You're the one staring at me, I should ask you that." Eden smirked.

Rhett looked at him cocking a brow, then looked at the male's mouth.

"I'm a sssnake, ssnakess sstare. We sstare at things that interest or alarm us..." he says leaning back. His throat clicking again as his reptilian lisp became more noticeable.

"And what am I?" Eden asked, tilting his head.

Rhett looked at him, "If I was threatened by you, you'd know. So definitely falling under the interest."

Eden smiled, "I'm flattered."

Rhett looked at him, "So am I ever going to know what you are exactly?"

"Like I said, I'm very rare, it's dangerous to tell people, because of my own worth." Eden spoke, "but, I'll give you a hint, I'm hot."

The snake male narrowed his eyes at him, thinking about it. "Well I already knew that."

He then shrugged, Rhett laid his head back. Already deciding he was going to go home and take a big ass nap right after.

Speaking of naps, Dawn was currently laying across Hawke's body, in a deep sleep, soft sounds of snores leaving his mouth.

Hawke's hands were on the male's back, laying comfortably down on the bed. Suddenly he needed to pee so he muttered a soft profanity and eased Dawn off of him. Gently slipping off the bed he watched Dawn slightly stir but went down the hall to the bathroom after Dawn stayed asleep.

He did his business and washed his hands, going back towards Dawn's room.

Dawn was no longer in the bed, the bedroom door was wide open and the sound of a pan dropping from downstairs was heard.