SEVEN;

Eden followed the male out, wrapping his arms around the male's waist, back hugging him. "Why'd you leave me?" Eden pouted.

He stiffened in Eden's grasp. "I had a situation, It handled itself..." he said through throaty clicks. Something about Eden's embrace did something to him, the feeling of security was enough to make him go weak at the knees.

"I like those sounds." Eden said, pressing a lingering kiss to his neck, before pulling away. "It's a shame I have to go back to work. Can you give this to Dawnie for me? He'd love to see you again, he thinks you're pretty." Eden spoke.

"I still have to drive you back Eden, but yes," He says putting the food in the back seat. He pointed his thumb back to the truck, motioning him to get in.

"I know," Eden said, getting in the truck.

Rhett grunted in frustration, the things he made him feel. He turned his attention to the male in the passenger seat, "You're gonna be the death of me," he mouthed. Not long after he hoisted himself into the driver's seat, after turning the key in the ignition the faint music began to trickle into the air around them.

Eden just rolled his eyes, ignoring the comment.

"Mm, I wouldn't do that. I have a very vivid imagination... and right now the idea of your naked body is plaguing the shit out of it."

Eden's face flushed, "Stop!" He whined.

Rhett bit his lip and pulled out of the parking spot, "Alright, alright."

"I didn't know snakes had high hormones." Eden said, "Is there anything else I should be concerned with?"

Rhett winked, "Maybe."

"Great answer." Eden said, sarcasm lacing his voice.

The hybrid snake male continue driving and chuckled. He shrugged, "I don't know but feel free to ask me anything."

"Your scales, what are those like?" Eden asked.

"Whatcha mean?" He asks.

"Are they sensitive like Dawn's ears? Or are they just for look?" Eden asked.

"They're pretty useless if you ask me, but no they aren't sensitive. They itch like hell though," he says looking over at Eden.

"Hmm, what a shame that's all they do."

He started to laugh. "Huh?"

"Most hybrids have a sensitive spot, that sends a wave of pleasure throughout their whole body. Dawn has his ears, mine is my hair, if it's tugged on, so what's yours?" Eden asked.

He shrugged. "I dont know..."

"I wouldnt know. I've only had sex with two people my entire life," Rhett says.

"I know Hawke likes it when I.... shit. Mmm," he says thinking about the gorgon. He chuckled.

"But yes sex is one of my many hobbies, obviously."

"Doesn't take a genius to figure that out." Eden said, "You talk about it a lot."

Rhett smirked, not taking his eyes off the road. A few minutes later they pulled up to the gas station where Eden worked.

He placed the truck in park. "Lemme know when you get off work, that's when I swing back by and get Hawke."

He dialed Hawke's number on his phone and waited for it to ring.

Rhett watched Eden slip out of the truck like a beautiful vision. He smiled to himself waiting for the male to answer the phone.

"Ha - Hawkie, your p - phone is ri - ringing!" Dawn said, picking it up and rushing to Hawke, who was in the kitchen, getting Dawn apple juice.